Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when getting an education really meant something to kids smh I guess as long as they got them new jays everything will be good!

This has been going on since back then. I remember when they dropped J's on weds, I would skip 1st and 2nd period and come back to school with em. The good ol days when you were able to walk into store and just buy them.

Last edited:
I guess you're all right lol I wouldn't miss school for jordans (still in HS) but I can't blame them for wanting them that bad

plus it's may... anybody ain't graduating, KNOW they ain't graduating. Anybody graduating/going to college--- KNOW that. Fates are sealed this late in the game. Missing 1st or 2nd period ain't gonna bust nobody's chops.

I was always too much of a scaredy cat to do it, but looking back... I should've. I just always remember Js dropping on the weekends when I was in HS tho (2000-2004).

I asked earlier in the thread, but any comparison pics, or a HQ comparison video of these and the 2006 version? I saw the one blacksanta did on youtube, but I think it could've been better

they asked me how many pair i want.....i told em lemme get 4 lololol then seriously asked me what sizes..

but yeah my spot got 18 pair they normally get 14 pair....so yeah its production numbers gonna be closer to 250k 

[/URL]
they asked me how many pair i want.....i told em lemme get 4 lololol then seriously asked me what sizes..

but yeah my spot got 18 pair they normally get 14 pair....so yeah its production numbers gonna be closer to 250k 

Cool story :stoneface:

Not gonna be able to get these In store ill be out of town, should be able to get em online right? Got my lebron all stars on footlocker with no trouble this year

Went to local FL to get the reserve tickets, got mine after 30min wait. Saw bunch of dudes I have never seen before and they're all talking about reselling:rolleyes

Footlocker is already giving tickets? Guess I have to make a start getting ready lol

How can i get a pair ?

You really need to check out the thread. Even jumping back 5-10 pages will help you out..

Online- Finishline, Eastbay, Nike, Footaction, etc.
In-store - Check with the local spots around you.

You will not get many replies with valuable info with questions like this. Simply reading through the thread will answer 90% of these types of basic questions.

Quality is beyond trash.

We got them in, you can smell the shoes before you even open the box.

Midsole looks painted with a brush.

Haven't been able to cop any kicks since footlocker started doing in-store or web only releases. Hope I can grab a pair of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom