Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, just no. my fnl got 200 pairs. i'm sure there's a ton of demand but there are SO many of these out that resellers are sorta dropping their prices on eBay. these won't touch retro 88 prices unless you are just straight fleecing someone. 

that said i'm only getting a pair for my friend and passing on them myself. too old to be wearing purple and aqua blue shoes 

The box looks a little funny style to me, no pics of the sizing sticker or whatnot. I currently don't have a good feeling about sneakheat for some reason ... 
. If I walk in the store and my shoes look like that I'm not buying them . They look off.

funny how people mention 23penny when he SOLD early release/fakes before

only few will actually admit it, sad how no one "remembers"
Yep, plenty of times over, and he co-signed a guy that sold a FSR of royals pre-order and refunded EVERYONE. (guy who I googled to find he's got sexual assault charges on a minor) These guys are you basic hood rat crooks. Nothing more, they just figured out it's easier to do online since there's zero liability with paypal and the thirst keeps the customer base rotating well enough that they don't ever have to explain themselves to anyone..

Hopefully this won't be as crazy as I feel like it will be. 06 was ridiculous so I can imagine this time around smh. Good luck to everybody

ill be in Buffalo smh any B lo heads with any good info on how to fcfs these

never had to get a release out there before

My brother works on a garbage truck for the late evening shifts. He said he went past Modells in Riverdale Bronx, NY last night (Sunday) and there were already people camping for tickets that are given out Wednesday 5/1/13 at 6pm. This is crazy. Not sure how i'm going to cop my pair I don't want to take my chances online and then the websites crash, so i'll probaly camp out at my other Modells spot Wednesday morning since tickets at Modells are given out at 6pm for guaranteed sizes on Wednesdays.

Anyone thinking this will be an easy pick up come this Saturday you better re-think that..... this WILL be a crazy release, these do seem to be one of the highest anticipated releases this year, usually it's the XI's but nobody wants them this year thanks to that nasty Black/Gamma Blue Colorway with the all black midsoles.:x

Last edited:
true story on the way to work, I heard a dude say "man i know i can get atleast 300 for these grapes"
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
resell might reach $240 at best... 

I really hope JB releases a lot and has a couple of restocks. That would put a dent in reselling for a while for GR kicks.

Anyone thinking this will be an easy pick up come this Saturday you better re-think that..... this WILL be a crazy release, these do seem to be one of the highest anticipated releases this year, usually it's the XI's but nobody wants them this year thanks to that nasty Black/Gamma Blue Colorway with the all black midsoles.:x

The hype/demand is there...but the supply is unreal! Everyone of my stores are getting double what they usually get for a GR, with one store getting over 200 pairs. They have been doing reserve wristbands since yesterday and still haven't sold out.

No doubt that if you sleep, you will miss. But if you actually want and TRY to get a pair, you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom