Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a silly question, but I want to cop these, but I'm on the fence because I hate when 501's dye rubs off on white shoes, do you all know a trick to prevent this..

The spray that HoH sells works 100% to stop this. I'm the same way, and even after washing the jeans multiple times it ALWAYS rubs the blue onto the white shoes. There are a few tricks I've seen on here, a lot of staying of the obvious, but this spray applicator has worked perfectly for me since I bought a can

The spray that HoH sells works 100% to stop this. I'm the same way, and even after washing the jeans multiple times it ALWAYS rubs the blue onto the white shoes. There are a few tricks I've seen on here, a lot of staying of the obvious, but this spray applicator has worked perfectly for me since I bought a can

Will try, thanks!

Shoe of the summer right here 
pimp.gif
You and everyone else.  Everybody can recycle their Hornets gear from the SLH Lebron IX's to wear with these. 

Last edited:
Maybe a silly question, but I want to cop these, but I'm on the fence because I hate when 501's dye rubs off on white shoes, do you all know a trick to prevent this..
1. Wash your jeans separate and drop 1/8 cup of vinegar into the washer with the water and detergent. It will help them bleed out in the washer better.
2. Hem a piece of fabric into the bottom of your jeans if you don't cuff/roll them. This will sit against your shoes rather than the denim.
3. Spray your shoes with water resistent protectant before each wear.

I rarely wear raw denim which bleeds way more, but even raw denim shouldn't bleed if it's dry and you've given them a few washes. Some people really despise washing their jeans because they believe it wears them out and you should wash them once a month or a few times a year at most. I respectfully disagree with that assessment, just the way I despise not wearing shoes to keep them as display pieces.

Anyone in the bay area know what's up with NTSF? It seems like since they've opened up the temporary store they haven't done any RSVP's. Will these be FCFS? Those dbags never reply to any of my twitter posts, and going thru their twitter account it seems like they aren't going to answer anything regarding Jordans.
They have done an RSVP at the new temp store, they did the Barkley 76ers.

Again, the Chuckposites is one shoe of a dozen plus that have come out. I would think the Elite series was just as much in demand as Chuckposites out here, and those were FCFS like everything else over the past two weeks.

every store in my mall is getting these. and finishline said 300 pairs. feel bad for resellers 
grin.gif
... the only reason I can see someone not getting these is if they slipped into a coma until monday.

every store in my mall is getting these. and finishline said 300 pairs. feel bad for resellers 
grin.gif

... the only reason I can see someone not getting these is if they slipped into a coma until monday.

feel bad for what?

if anything you should be happy for all those who strike out on releases they want to where they have to pay much more over retail.

SMH

i hope they made a million pairs, no lie.

These will sell out online like normal but you should be able to cop a pair locally throughout the weekend.

Does anybody know where i can find a picture of these shoes, where the pants are not tuck in the shoes, no skinny jeans, or fully laced?

Yeeeeah, the context and the little face he added gave it some false sincerity. But anyway, this weekends gonna be fun! (No sarcasm) I actually enjoy in-store, hyped releases. Quite entertaining and I like the excitement of not knowing if ill get a pair. Fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom