Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolf greys were one of my regretable purchase of last year. I wore them twice and have no desire to rock them anymore. Just collecting dust and probably turning yellow as i type this.

Collecting Dust?!?!!? you must be smoking that dust, Wolf Grey 5's are one of the sickest V's EVER! The last V they actually did right, quality, shape :smokin

Collecting Dust?!?!!? you must be smoking that dust, Wolf Grey 5's are one of the sickest V's EVER! The last V they actually did right, quality, shape :smokin

yea I quoted him but couldnt type a response cuz my phone keyboard crashed. I got my wolf greys a month ago at a place that size had a size 13 he discounted them to 120 too...really nice shoe

Camping 12 hours for sneakers is a bit insane. I mean I camp a couple hrs before the store if they do a FCFS but never over 3hrs. I've seen cats put their chairs up a full 24hrs before a release and just waste their days for kicks. That's why I find the cheapest early release price and just save up and cop. I paid an extra $80 bucks for em but at least I'm wasting my time which I can't get back. The money I can always get $80 bucks back from saving or overtime gettin more money. But my time, that's valuable beyond money man. But good luck sir

The Bred 11's were a GR! Was that easy to get?!? NO! Quit thinking just because something is a "GR" it'll be easy to cop.... 

Did you know Concords was a GR too?

Last edited:
I find it very hilarious when someone comes in the line with 8-10 chairs and it's just that idiot sitting there. Where are the other 9? Is he actually getting paid to hold down these chairs? Wow.

Grapes' hype cannot be that serious when it's mass produced, GR. Not limited!

The Bred 11's were a GR! Was that easy to get?!? NO! Quit thinking just because something is a "GR" it'll be easy to cop.... 

Did you know Concords was a GR too?
This is more than a GR.... It also goes buy the time frame they come out... Bred 11's was a holiday shoe, so it was going to fly no matter how many they made... These grapes were mass produced, maybe even more than the Bred 11's and its not a holiday, people should be able to cop 3 or 4 pairs easy, if they want... Oh and not to mention they already have a 2nd relaunch/restock date before they drop the 1st time........

Last edited:
There is a line at foot locker in 34th St. I checked it out before going into work. I thought of was raffle tickets today and tomorrow. I'll pass by during lunch to see what's going on.

Niketown NYC received over 300 pairs of these, more then the bugs bunny 8s. If you in NYC and strike out SMH

All this talk of high production numbers, stores having double or even triple their normal stock, etc is all good news to me, hopefully they overstocked (not likely but I can hope).  Thinking I might have a shot @ Boston NIketown RSVP.  Haven't won an RSVP since the CG 9's lol.

Quick question. If I missed out on the tickets and what not, how easy would it be for me to go to the mall in Atlanta and grab these hassle free? I know Cumberland and Southlake has the HOH's, along with most of the other shoe stores along with smaller ones like DTLR and Jimmy Jazz. I work all week and will probably miss any opportunity to get the tickets footlocker and co give out. Any thoughts on this? I know they are mass released, and I can probably get through online and get a pair if I miss out in store.

Quick question. If I missed out on the tickets and what not, how easy would it be for me to go to the mall in Atlanta and grab these hassle free? I know Cumberland and Southlake has the HOH's, along with most of the other shoe stores along with smaller ones like DTLR and Jimmy Jazz. I work all week and will probably miss any opportunity to get the tickets footlocker and co give out. Any thoughts on this? I know they are mass released, and I can probably get through online and get a pair if I miss out in store.
5 am cumberland
hoh
ath ft

While I'm sure these are a true GR, many places dont get over 100 pairs, some places only get one FSR and thats it. Do your homework and you will have no problems. 

This is more than a GR.... It also goes buy the time frame they come out... Bred 11's was a holiday shoe, so it was going to fly no matter how many they made... These grapes were mass produced, maybe even more than the Bred 11's and its not a holiday, people should be able to cop 3 or 4 pairs easy, if they want... Oh and not to mention they already have a 2nd relaunch/restock date before they drop the 1st time........
Yeah, this is not right.  The exclusivity of the shoe is what enhances its value along with the aesthetics.    

Just want to throw my two cents in because ive read the last 20 pages due to the fact I'm stuck in jury duty. For the people complaint about the mass production you are just retarted! I feel like the only people complaining are resellers and supposedly thr people who like limited items but if you really think about it someone somewhere has the same exact thing unless its one of a kind. Also you buy your sneakers to wear them point blank. Some of the stuff I read on here :smh:

As for people asking about sizing I go a half size down on 5s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom