Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my Wolf Grey 5's are any indication, I may go a half size down on these, too. Typically I wear an 11.5, but the 5's in general seem to run a bit big so that's why I grabbed them in an 11 and will probably get these in an 11 too.

Just want to throw my two cents in because ive read the last 20 pages because I'm stuck in jury duty. For the people complaint about the mass production you are just retarted! I feel like the only people complaining are resellers and supposedly thr people who like limited items but if you really think about it someone somewhere has the same exact thing unless its one of a kind. Also you buy your sneakers to wear them point blank. Some of the stuff I read on here
mean.gif

As for people asking about sizing I go a half size down on 5s
They think wearing rare shoes will make people like them more.

can someone explain what a SPA page is?
It's basically a page you are sent to when too many people are on the site. It's kind of like an error page. Finishline sends you there most of the time during releases and it has a 30 second timer. at the end of the timer, the site will try to bring you back in. If it fails, the 30 seconds start over. If you get this, just keep refreshing over and over until you get in. each timer means less chance of getting the shoe.

Just want to throw my two cents in because ive read the last 20 pages because I'm stuck in jury duty. For the people complaint about the mass production you are just retarted! I feel like the only people complaining are resellers and supposedly thr people who like limited items but if you really think about it someone somewhere has the same exact thing unless its one of a kind. Also you buy your sneakers to wear them point blank. Some of the stuff I read on here
mean.gif

As for people asking about sizing I go a half size down on 5s
If you going to mass produce the darn thing might as well lower the price from $160 to more like $110 just because the exclusiveness is no longer there.   

It's basically a page you are sent to when too many people are on the site. It's kind of like an error page. Finishline sends you there most of the time during releases and it has a 30 second timer. at the end of the timer, the site will try to bring you back in. If it fails, the 30 seconds start over. If you get this, just keep refreshing over and over until you get in. each timer means less chance of getting the shoe.
oh ok... i hate the spa page lol. if i get that page ima just go on the mobile site, never fails.

thanks tho repd

These are gonna be the hottest kicks of the season no doubt the mall gave out over 250 tickets and everyone was in line.

Man there is nobody here at my mall and my champs is doing garanteed (spell check) tickets today and nobody's here I hope this is an easy cop 24mins to go

i am in Afghanistan and pissed off because besides the bred 11s this is the must have release now i am going to pay almost double retail...

i am in Afghanistan and pissed off because besides the bred 11s this is the must have release now i am going to pay almost double retail...
You should be able to get one of the NT fam to spot you and ship it your way at retail.   I'll be willing to do it.  We have to look out for our Military.

wtf all my local stores are going back to the good old FCFS releases no tickets or anything

oh well... back to the camping days

Last edited:
same around my neck of the woods.... Where are you located?
im in Mass called up all my local FNL, FTL, FTA and champs. other than champs (raffle) all other stores doing FCFS at 8 AM. ill probly just show up 2 hours early and be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom