Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
just called hoh serramonte nobodys in line for grapes (raffle tix procedure should b starting now). i feel like i way overprepared for this launch. looks like ill have a great chance at multiple pairs too, 

HOW MANY PAIRS DO YOU ALL PLAN ON COPPING? just curious... I plan on getting at least two poss. three. NOT TALKING ABOUT SELLING EITHER, I MEAN PERSONAL PAIRS.
Most ppl here go for about 2 pairs...   No change.

so I go into champs for a "raffle" ticket and try my luck.. there's about 40-50 people in line that just came from foot locker an hour before champs opened and to find out they are just giving out guaranteed tickets FCFS like Tf Really??? defeats the whole purpose of stopping the camps and more so gives these people with no job or no school the benefit of koppin multiple pairs. so why do raffle tickets if your not going to raffle?? I guess foot locker did the same thing.. just guarenteed FCFS tickets.

Apparently you don't either, as the shoe was Olympic VII's, not Grape V's.
Actually, he did use the joke right.  It was for any shoe that was releasing at the time, people would ask what matches this shoe, and the vick jersey would be posted. 

Yup was about 40th in line this morning. Showed up around 8:45 and got my guaranteed pair and my brother got his. Store started process around 9:30.

berneydidnotread.gif

LOL

For the past 3 days now i've phoned up the Footlocker at the Beverly Center in LA asking if they're doing tickets and every time they say tomorrow, so I phone up again now, and what do they say, tomorrow 

No @ bking, oakwood did they tickets this wkd for finish line and champs I heard how many pairs they had and the line went all the way to the street by the mall entrance, I know lakeside champs is first come first serve sat better get there early

!
Can everyone please educate me on the process since I've been out of the retro Jordan loop for awhile now? I haven't gotten Jordans since 2008 due to declines in quality and rehashed details with higher price points. But I'm on the fence about these since I have a Mitchell & Ness 1990s Hornets jacket along with a couple of New Era fitted Hornets hats and its virtually impossible to find sneaks that match Hornets gear.

I just got burnt out by the hassles of getting Jordans along with having to live with their beyond subpar quality. Its just worth camping out or waiting for me, like some peeps with common sense in here said, its time you can't get back when you could be doing something productive or profitable.

Regarding raffles, in order to increase your odds of winning, do you have to hit multiple spots what will be getting them to get a ticket? Is it worth the work and drive of having to obtain tickets to try to ensure you have a better chance of winning a raffle based on number of tickets in your possession?

Thisis my personal opinion camping is a complete waste of time. The last pair of J's I bought were a pair of space jam 11s on release until recently when I got the hgg 13s and the bred 11s. From my personal experience from being out for a little while ONLINE IS THE WAY TO GO. Got my last 2 pairs with ease and no hassle. ITS NT someone will put up the links follow the forum and you're good to go. Some people on here are genuine and help eachother out. Good luck btw!

That is absolutely ******ed. They have the money so what's the problem? Do they think people purposely go in there, buy something and return it just to get a store credit? If people actually do this then they need to be checked into a mental facility. You're basically letting Foot Locker hold onto your money when you could have been making money off of it. Even sitting in a low interest savings account is better than letting FL hold your cash because you think its a savings plan. Please tell me this isn't true.
No, I didn't get merchandise to return it to save it buy later on. But I doubt you were saying I did that, I'm sure you meant people in general though. But yeah, who would buy something to return it to save up for later right?

I was told that the stupid company always fears thieves jacking them and bringing their merchandise back to other stores without receipts by default of course, then getting the store credit that way to purchase release date stuff later. That's why store credits are considered taboo for them to purchase hot merchandise. But I say that's their own fault for not protecting their inventory thoroughly so they shouldn't persecute customers like that.

For the past 3 days now i've phoned up the Footlocker at the Beverly Center in LA asking if they're doing tickets and every time they say tomorrow, so I phone up again now, and what do they say, tomorrow 
I called monday and they said thursday. They said they weren't sure if it was guaranteed or raffles. My money is on guaranteed pairs.

lol only logical reason for camping this early would be if they were handing out guaranteed tickets in the morning or something this will be an easy release as all the IG kids will be trying to cop lebrons no need to be camping out 3 days early for these lol is if you like camping, not to spend money on shoes.

fixed

Last edited:
people were camping for raffle tickets ? what? i just got my raffle ticket at footlocker....what are some hashtags# to search on instagram to see pics of lines>?

I feel like this shoe lost a little of its mystique from this upcoming release. Me and one of my homeboys stood in line for the tickets at a local dtlr. I was in line for a sz 13 for another friend. Nothin but a bunch of dudes talkin about getting any sz available just to resell. Smh I was disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom