Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these were going to be widely available. Why are people going crazy lol.

I thought these were going to be widely available. Why are people going crazy lol.
because the hype is just crazy and its nearly impossible to match even with the mass production, also $160 is relatively cheap now adays so people gonna do whatever they can to get their hands on as many pairs as they can

damn im sittin at work, ignoring my desk phone, ignoring emails..basically doin jack ****...refreshing the hell out of NTLAs twitter..

because the hype is just crazy and its nearly impossible to match even with the mass production, also $160 is relatively cheap now adays so people gonna do whatever they can to get their hands on as many pairs as they can

I get the hype part. Entire family tree's out these days for some shoes. $160 cheap doh? idk about that.

I get the hype part. Entire family tree's out these days for some shoes. $160 cheap doh? idk about that.
well an ideal supply and demand would be raising the price to therefore lower the demand to the point where they have as many people that buy the shoe as the amount of shoes they made. and 160 is clearly not that price.

Tried again with Nike DC. If I strike out this time, it's up to one raffle ticket and NDC on Saturday morning. No resell prices after that, this $160 will go right into my savings.

these are one of my grails ima be hella heated if i strike out. im thirsty now, and ill be salty later one might say

Tried again with Nike DC. If I strike out this time, it's up to one raffle ticket and NDC on Saturday morning. No resell prices after that, this $160 will go right into my savings.
I also tried with Nike DC! Crossing my fingers bro!
embarassed.gif

Mostly likely a restock is coming for these. Right before the Black Grapes. So be sure not to pay resellers if you miss out.

Nike Vegas will have an unclaimed size 11 I tried to help my boy out there and we both won so heads up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom