Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
No tracking is torture  
sick.gif

If anyone is looking to buy a sz 10.5/11 for a reasonable price let me know. May be able to point you in the right direction.

some people are saying TTS, some people are saying size down..

thats how it is with every jordan release but i with me and i think my word is pretty good but every single jordan aside from the XI all fit .5 too big.

i wear an 11 in every other shoe period and all my basketball nikes

dont even wanna say how much i just paided on ebay 
mean.gif
Why didn't you wait until at least the US stores release their stock nationwide? In the end, do you and what makes you happy, but I think you could've had a chance and paid close to retail. 

thats how it is with every jordan release but i with me and i think my word is pretty good but every single jordan aside from the XI all fit .5 too big.

i wear an 11 in every other shoe period and all my basketball nikes
oh yeah my bad i meant true to ur jordan size... im a 11.5 in JB and 11 in all other nikes

that would mean you would size up...

everyone else is saying either TTS or size down
all my jordan shoes are 11.5 but nike 11 fits me better,, how am i to know which is the TTS. the nike could be the real TTS or the jordan, but generally i get an 11.5 for all jordans and these 5s fit the same as all that i have

ahaha fair enough

i went TTS on my 06 pair, some decent creasing on the toebox, maybe i should get 0.5 smaller this time

Why didn't you wait until at least the US stores release their stock nationwide? In the end, do you and what makes you happy, but I think you could've had a chance and paid close to retail. 
Well im not good at online releases and my local spots gave out wristbands without people knowing because the stores say FCFS but security was the one who came up with the "raffle bands" 
Was it more than $250?
yea a lil after shipping not the most i paided past retail but just angry i had to do it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom