Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gonna try tomorrow on all the US websites. Could of easily grabbed overseas but don't wanna pay over retail. Good luck to those trying to copp

Well gonna try tomorrow on all the US websites. Could of easily grabbed overseas but don't wanna pay over retail. Good luck to those trying to copp
Same here... I almost pulled the trigger on wellgosh for $195 shipped but Im gonna wait... 

Last edited:
Subscribe to these UK sites fellas, it does justice. Link via e-mail is way better than waiting for Twitter for the link.

Same here...:smh:

That's because you need to upgrade to VIP, not just sign up, once you hit $300, after that you get rewards. The rewards cards are basically gift cards, so you can use as many as possible against your purchase, you buy enough sneakers and soon some pairs will be free...

Due to family matters, I'll have to forfeit my 11 at NikeLA. Just putting it out there

copped WG $194... secured 1 pair. was the cheapest out of all the sites... close was hanon with $208 for me

Last edited:
wg was $195 shipped?

crooked tongues was $210 retail, free shipping

idk, retail would be $175 including tax or shipping, think the $30 is worth the insurance lol
Yup! wg was interesting, I almost placed the order but I really don't want to pay over retail for these.

any other uk sites?

i'm trying to cop 2 pair (one for my boy) and wellgosh was limited to 1 per customer, and hanon sold out mid check out... :smh:

NDC and all them are gonna be tough in the morning... i already know...

any other uk sites?

i'm trying to cop 2 pair (one for my boy) and wellgosh was limited to 1 per customer, and hanon sold out mid check out...
mean.gif

NDC and all them are gonna be tough in the morning... i already know...
i don't think it'll be super tough

looks like theres a good supply of these

endclothing.co.uk is releasing at 11AM PST

i don't think it'll be super tough
looks like theres a good supply of these
endclothing.co.uk is releasing at 11AM PST

well i just base that on how hard the nike air 3's were... only reason i got those was cuz of that backdoor link... struck out up until i went that route.

To all the idiots that have spawned here, I hope you die here. The info on how to obtain your selected shoe comes with experience and age. To you teens with parents who don't care if you skip class for a pair of shoes I hope they enjoy you living at home till you're 40. Ignorant little boys with no goals or hopes of a future. I'm not salty, I got my pair.

Go to sleep, you seem a bit cranky...

Good luck to everyone who's going to attempt to cop these later on today. I got lucky getting my pair back in 06' it was tough back then can't imagine how it will be this time around.

That's because you need to upgrade to VIP, not just sign up, once you hit $300, after that you get rewards. The rewards cards are basically gift cards, so you can use as many as possible against your purchase, you buy enough sneakers and soon some pairs will be free...

I am well aware of this, thanks. I have spent well over $300 since January. I'm just saying, if they issue one for every $300 I've spent this year, then they owe me about 6 or so. I have not received any. Just curious being that its May.

Last edited:
I am well aware of this, thanks. I spent well over $300 since January. I'm just saying, if they issue one for every $300 I've spent this year, then they owe me about 6 or so. I have not received any. I know, I know be patient.

Pretty sure it's the first $100,$150,$200 AFTER you reach $300...and the first time it takes awhile for them to get to you..I usually get 3-4 at a time...

Pretty sure it's the first $100,$150,$200 AFTER you reach $300...and the first time it takes awhile for them to get to you..I usually get 3-4 at a time...

Ok cool. Thanks guys. Just trying to apply them to a pair of the elite's, before my local spot sell's out of my size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom