Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got through on FNL!!! Guys like everybody is saying just be patient! Hope u guys cop ur pair(s)

I hope there are a lot of happy campers out there for these this morning. Go on, y'all can live that bum life ya heard me. I think I'm going to go back crashing in my residency now, not posted up out there looking like its a free food giveaway.
who camps in line for food, that's just stupid

What was that??? I was on the NBASTORE twitter page and as soon as I clicked the link I was directed to a page with a popout that said sold out??? I didn't even get to the product page with the shoes???

Great day...got 1 pair in-store for me...1 pair on NDC for my biz partner, and 4 pairs for my boys and a double for me on FNL...7 pairs total...

eastbay came through once again, after an hour, the placed me in another queue, then i had to resubmit the payment info for about 15 more mins. But ill rather do that than camp.

What was that??? I was on the NBASTORE twitter page and as soon as I clicked the link I was directed to a page with a popout that said sold out??? I didn't even get to the product page with the shoes???
j23 App posted up the link way before NBAStore post their link.

Last edited:
I'm signing off, shout out to the campers out there, have fun looking like bums putting in all that work.

i kept that nike.com page open for this whole time and the shoes just got added to my cart #thankyoubasedgod
Lucky.... Bastards nike kept teasing saying Wait You're in Line blah blah and then to end with an error with adding. 
devil.gif
 Congrats! I copped from FNL

So rather than read 30 pages. Are most people here happy they got their pairs or did you strike out and are now re-seller bait?

how do people get thru 3x on FNL when I can't even get thru 1x...been waiting for almost 1hr 20min....this sucks

Had them in my cart on nbastore and was on the last step when my credit card had this secure thing and I didn't know the code. Tried to enter another credit card and they were gone.

Found a glitch to get me around the spa page on fnl. Now if only I could get around the CC error... SMH, I'll just stock up on FNL GCs for next release-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom