Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do people get thru 3x on FNL when I can't even get thru 1x...been waiting for almost 1hr 20min....this sucks
tru story get a macbook
pimp.gif
FNL still loading on my pc from over an hour ago on my macbook its working doe

just got a second confirmation email from DSG guess im good
thats what im waiting for and as a matter of fact as i type this i just got it lmao we should be good cuz when i called them the guy said when you get a 2nd email, not the 1st order received email, you're good

was through for a 13.5 on EB and FL but they sold out before the second timer reached 0, SMH. Wasn't meant to be for me I guess.

after an hour of ndc line, fnl final checkout spa refreshing over and over, ftl eastbay champs clicking. NBAstore puts up link. in and out in 2 seconds. I never loved the nba so much in my life. Now LETS GO BULLS. GAME 7 BABY

If you're still on finish lines timer page, just be patient. I waited 50 minutes and it went thru with  a lot of sizes left.

how do people get thru 3x on FNL when I can't even get thru 1x...been waiting for almost 1hr 20min....this sucks
exactly this.

on the bred restock, i swear i couldve gotten 25 pairs if i wanted.

today, cant get past a single SPA page

thats what im waiting for and as a matter of fact as i type this i just got it lmao we should be good cuz when i called them the guy said when you get a 2nd email, not the 1st order received email, you're good
still on my 0th email ha ha ha.. what happened to the "No Child Left Behind" initiative Jordan version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom