Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped on Eastbay, still waiting on FNL spa page because I want to use the reward card + higher ebates percentage. Does anyone know how long you have to cancel an Eastbay order?

Edit
NVM FNL sold out of everything but size 8.

Last edited:
Just got order confirmation from Richard's, not the first order received email, but a second email.
yeah they just sent me order confrmation also. I'm still salty about fnl tho. I got the splash screen literally one button away on paypal. oh well. back to sleep.

tru story get a macbook :pimp: FNL still loading on my pc from over an hour ago on my macbook its working doe

prolly more to do with the bandwidth, im on a macbook and ive gotten through once after about 50 mins, then got the splash page again when i submitted my CC info. havent gotten back through since. sucker ****

A head that was working the release at Champs said they made a total of 830,000 pairs of these! Anybody else think this might be an accurate number?

really...effing finishline, keeps giving me the damn "cc error" yet there are 3 pending charges on my account...mad stupid. Anyone in the same boat?

EVERYBODY THAT COPPED OFF DSG IF YOU GOT THE 2ND EMAIL SAYING "ORDER CONFIRMED" YOU ARE GOOD. I EVEN CALLED THEIR NUMBER TO CHECK ORDER STATUS AND IT SAYS THE STATUS IS "PROCESSED" WITH AN EST. DELIVERY DATE 

I didn't really want these anyway
frown.gif

No confirmation from Richards, no charge to my account, nothing on my Paypal history...............................:rofl:

I hope everyone that wants a pair gets one.
these sold out pretty fast at my spot, but
still got my pair. :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom