Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear alot of hats in the summer.. so i was planing on getting matchy matchy with a hat for these, but the hat i was looking at sold out of my size 
ohwell.gif

Thanks to the people who posted the mobile FNL link.

Only waited about 2 minute for the splash page and got the confirmation.

So maybe mobile version website is more smooth than the regular website?

(I kept facin CC error  and endless waiting when using the regular website.)

I wouldn't normally say this but early on this was easy to get in men's. Harder to get for the wife. I didn't get a pair for myself but had it on richardssportinggoods, FNL, and NDC. Took about to 5:45 before I was able to get a 5.5 GS for her but I did. PayPal denied twice but took cc on third time. Patience pays off now, last year I didn't have that. NT advice definitely helps out so props to you all for the advice on prior releases

Last edited:
Most of us heard the heartwarming story of the NYC police officer who purchased a pair of boots for a homeless man he encountered on a cold November night. The man formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, now Chad Johnson, recently came upon a similar situation with a homeless man named Porkchop.

He showed compassion towards Porkchop by providing food, new clothes and shoes. But instead of Chad Johnson opting to buy Porkchop a pair of boots, Chad laced him up with a pair of Air Jordan 5 Grape 2013 Retro’s instead. Bravo Chad Johnson, bravo.

Chad & Porkchop

Porkchop doing da running man

Porkchop feeling himself with da grapes & h0e$

Last edited:
One of the easier cops in recent memory.  Walked right into the local Finish Line after they opened the gate, copped my kicks, walked right out and got a Steak, Egg, & Cheese bagel from McDonald's.

My finishline confirmation email just came thru after about 30 mn.

pimp.gif
yea mine took 45-60 minutes to come thru. the main thing with finishline (apart from the CC and paypal issues people have) is just patience. 

What's so funny? I've purchased Jordan Retros at Nordstrom since '06. Easy, stress free cop since their target consumer doesn't care about J's.
i haven't seen any retro j's at nordstrom since the cool grey 4's or the low 8's. they still selling retros nowadays?

Do you think hes actually gonna keep em tho ?
Most of us heard the heartwarming story of the NYC police officer who purchased a pair of boots for a homeless man he encountered on a cold November night. The man formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, now Chad Johnson, recently came upon a similar situation with a homeless man named Porkchop.

He showed compassion towards Porkchop by providing food, new clothes and shoes. But instead of Chad Johnson opting to buy Porkchop a pair of boots, Chad laced him up with a pair of Air Jordan 5 Grape 2013 Retro’s instead. Bravo Chad Johnson, bravo.

Chad & Porkchop

Porkchop doing da running man

Last edited:
This backfires bro. Since the pages keep refreshing when you go to checkout.... it can refresh you over the load limit and time out your checkout process...
FNL sold out quick because of the 5 Pair Limit. Yes I did say 5 Pairs!

Anyways... which one of you thirsty cats is this?
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom