Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
man been trying since 8am, keeping on clicking on eb ... I said to hell with it and went to have breakfast and jokingly told my step son to continue trying for me, he took me seriously and got through in less than 5 minutes, WTF! Kinda glad I got through though.

Last edited:
man been trying since 8am, keeping on clicking on eb ... I said to hell with it and went to have breakfast and jokingly told my step son to continue trying for me, he took me seriously and got through in less than 5 minutes, WTF!
Open a second window and try Champs

Was able to add to cart on FootAction but stuck on the page with the Norton sign, does that mean i have to retry? or should i just wait?

Was able to cop a 2nd pair from FNL. both pairs under retail with the coupon + FW was a good day.....

Anyone know of any other places online dropping grapes? Im in need of a 10.5 please.

Keep trying eastbay bruh ! They haven't sent that sold out tweet yet ! You can still grab from them. Just keep adding to cart like your life depends on it. Good luck

After seeing some pics posted here by others I decided to pull the trigger ....Got through on Eastbay for my size this time.  Took a while but it worked.

Thanx to FNL I was able to give up my raffle tix to Jimmy Jazz on 34 st NYC and stay home. It was nice to have a plan B but luckily I didnt need it. Got to save on Tax and used the free shipping glitch.
pimp.gif
whats the free shipping glitch? I need to know haha

Most of us heard the heartwarming story of the NYC police officer who purchased a pair of boots for a homeless man he encountered on a cold November night. The man formerly known as Chad Ochocinco, now Chad Johnson, recently came upon a similar situation with a homeless man named Porkchop.

He showed compassion towards Porkchop by providing food, new clothes and shoes. But instead of Chad Johnson opting to buy Porkchop a pair of boots, Chad laced him up with a pair of Air Jordan 5 Grape 2013 Retro’s instead. Bravo Chad Johnson, bravo.

Nice of him to do I suppose.
But boots make a lot more sense, would last a lot longer than AJ V's.
The cop that bought the boots didn't pose for pics with the guy, a tourist spotted what was happening and took pics.
They had to track the cop down, and he still didn't want the attention or credit for doing what he did.
On the other hand, Chad posed for pics and bought him a hyped shoe that was already getting lots of attention.
The story will show up on all the sneaker blogs with pics now, as well as the regular media.
Like I said, nice of him to do I suppose, but he also knows he's going to get a ton of free press of this.
Otherwise, why take pics? The homeless man has no way to look at them.
The free press off this is going to be worth more than the maybe $300 he spent, and I'd say a man as well known as Chad knows this.
Bravo? Not so much.

Last edited:
whats the free shipping glitch? I need to know haha
It's posted on page 267 but here you go

On the FNL website when you get the the final page where you click submit order. Before you click submit order, click "edit shipping address". You don't have to change anything, just click save and "poof" free shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom