Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, no one in my area, Fordham rd in the BX, got their size. Everyone's been walking around trying to trade all morning. Dudes that were 10 deep in line at FTL at 6 am came up short.

I had to get my pair off a ticket from a reseller who actually had my size but wouldn't sell it to me, got the ticket for $10 and copped a pair 2 sizes too small for me.

Now I gotta flip them on ebay or something smh.

Nike definitely shorted stock, we'll see a restock soon, DO NOT PAY RESALE PRICES.

Resell these on eBay are ending about $300!!!!!!!!!!
Its release day. Hype is Strong. Give it a week or two and the resellers will come down off that price. Might not be a great price but $300 is overkill. 

Long story short, spent couple gallons of gas driving all over a couple cities for these. Everywhere I went there were 40 cats in line.

I mentioned at 7:30AM that I had a secure spot at a Eblens. Well that spot was so secure because they raffled off all the sizes!!! :<

So by chance I happened to meet a Hispanic cat and he offered to help me out for whatever random reason. He said he would call his boy and see if he had an 11.5 size for me. Not to my total luck, but his boy had a size 11. Charging $200 too. That was a steal in my opinion for sneaks cats were sleeping on sidewalks for. So I went ahead and met up with my new connect from now on.
glasses.gif
Enjoy seeing fellow heads helping each other out. Good to see it still exists

Lol @ dude on the far right ! He put that one kick on for the pic ! Rocking one new balance and a grape. LMFAO ! Ppl really kill me, it's all about those pics ! He didnt even take off the other kick. He probably gonna take it right off, put it back in the box and chop it.

Last edited:
A lot of the Retro 8 bugs are ending around $200 and a little lower. After insertion and listing fees, these aren't even making much. 

I hope these start tanking on eBay soon. Cuz **** the reseller market when a lot of people can't even buy them to legit wear. 

Last edited:
I think i done goofed lol... i always stay tts now matter what.. i don't know what made me go a have size down.. well i hope these pairs fit .. if not 
mean.gif

Lol @ dude on the far right ! He put that one kick on for the pic ! Rocking one new balance and a grape. LMFAO ! Ppl really kill me, it's all about those pics ! He didnt even take off the other kick. He probably gonna take it right off, put it back in the box and chop it.
His friend is wearing the other one!

Last edited:
I recently had surgery and my wife insisted in waiting in line for me at our local PX in Ft. Sill, OK. She got there around 7am CT and thought she was the 4th person in line. They only had 18 pairs and there were already campers inside the PX (WTF). I didn't mind if she couldn't get a pair because I already had the 2006 LS version. Luckily, she came home and wanted to give footlocker.com a try (We ALL know at this time these kicks are GONE). She waited for about 20 mins and managed to order my pair! I am one lucky guy to have such a supportive wife.

Man, no one in my area, Fordham rd in the BX, got their size. Everyone's been walking around trying to trade all morning. Dudes that were 10 deep in line at FTL at 6 am came up short.

I had to get my pair off a ticket from a reseller who actually had my size but wouldn't sell it to me, got the ticket for $10 and copped a pair 2 sizes too small for me.

Nike definitely shorted stock, we'll see a restock soon, DO NOT PAY RESALE PRICES.
i hear ya.  got to the danbury mall at 5:45am and was number 26. i was dead. fnl only had 20 pair. the dude who owns HAT CITY was asking 350 and getting it. he had bout 15 pair but i wasn't going for that kind of money.

You might be able to fit them, the insole in these is ridiculously thick so you might need to remove that.

Struck out on my pair but had a busy week anyway. Caught Flawless Jams for 150 no og box , Concords worn once for 140 with og everything, and Traded a pair of Wheat 13s with no box  for 2012 Bred 11s worn twice With OG Everything(their that common in NY).  Now The wait for worn pairs of Grapes begins. No need to Buy DS from resellers for 250 when you can get a worn once or twice pair for retail. 8.5 on the horizon.

Last edited:
fire reds havent came out yet :smh: they are the ones with the 23 on the side of them. the white Vs you talking about are TTS all Vs are TTS. Sucks that you can't even try on a pair of shoes no more to see if they are TTS. this new age of sneaker kids amazes me.

Thanks shoe police! Yes I'm talking about the White FIRE RED Vs that released in January and not the blk tongue FIRE RED Vs that release later this yr.:rolleyes ... read the colorways on the label brah

The White FIRE RED Vs that released in January felt a little bigger than TTS..

Still have my Grape LS pair from 06 but I could alway use another. Congrats to all the copped.. pairs are looking fresh!

Long story short, spent couple gallons of gas driving all over a couple cities for these. Everywhere I went there were 40 cats in line.

I mentioned at 7:30AM that I had a secure spot at a Eblens. Well that spot was so secure because they raffled off all the sizes!!! :<

So by chance I happened to meet a Hispanic cat and he offered to help me out for whatever random reason. He said he would call his boy and see if he had an 11.5 size for me. Not to my total luck, but his boy had a size 11. Charging $200 too. That was a steal in my opinion for sneaks cats were sleeping on sidewalks for. So I went ahead and met up with my new connect from now on.
glasses.gif
better make sure they aren't fakes

He's standing on a piece of paper too so it doesn't get dirty. **** resellers

Im in the Bronx, was just by Fordham. What size are you? I never cop at the store, managed to get a 11 and 12 online.

Grabbed 1 off NDC this morning...

Ended up lining up at footaction for the second for about an hour and then when it was my turn to go in, sold out... While I was leaving chic told me they still had a few at expressions. Gave them a call and they told me they were sold out but I ended up stopping by anyways and luckily someone card was rejected and picked up his pair :smokin

For ppl complaining about the blue tint on the new 5's rest assure the tint isn't as strong, these are perfect!

lol, I know right !!!
Other malls I go to dudes and chicks are cool if you throw them a question like so how was the quality etc. they will talk but these 5 dudes at this mall in all three stores think they are soooooo hood.....mean muggin etc....do not want to answer any questions about j's. I thought it was me but it happened to someone else that walked in. I can understand younger guys in their early 20's in school etc but these are like 30 year olds.....This one time I had to get stupid. Im like dude why are you madd at me because you work in a shoe store and I have a question about shoes???? Just end yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom