Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear what you like dont buy some BS because its purple. I have a Pair of China Lebron 9s I still havent worn because I cant find the right Shirt.

You dudes really going out of your way to buy purple and blue shirts :x . Some of yall like 30.

White v-necks fellas. This is not 2002.

Okay so I always buy EVERY single show I own online. Cause I never wanted to do the wait in line thing. But for some ******g reason my *** says I'm gonna try it. Cause the girl at Villa told me that they were giving tickets but they would sell to public at 10 AM. That was a ******G lie.

I literally waited in line for 4 hours and 10 minutes just watching people with tickets buy tickets. THEN they formed a NEW line for people trying to buy the Grapes and ****** who literally just walked in the store were able to get in front of ALL of us waiting in that ***** for hours... I wear a size 7.5 but I just got a size 7 & took the insole out. I got the LAST size 7 when it was all said & done.

Love these damn shoes, never in my life will I ever try & buy a shoe again in person. I always succeed at Finish Line.com or Jimmy Jazz. That tomfoolery, the drama, the fights, the *******, whoever has the patience to deal with that every release... I SALUTE YOU.

...I guess. too old to be wearing T-Shirts. Anything with a collar looks better anyways and Burberry didn't have the color to match. Kids these days just throw on anything like small shirt small pants stupid hat. Looks terrible. Anyways the colors match perfect, and I have always rocked polo, most people just hopped on the bandwagon and can barely afford a $85 shirt.

Amen to that ill take polo shirt any day. I been sitting on the Jordan polo that came out in 06 when the grapes came out. Caught it on sale for 10.00 reg 70.00 may have to bring it out

got my DSG order CONFIRMATION @ 610pst. order RECEIVED email @508pst. so ya'll who ordered should be gettin messages by now

Man I f'd up on this release. Should have taken today off. Didn't get not one pair after tryin every site imaginable right at 7 this morning up till about 10. Guess I have to cross my fingers for a restock. Unless someone wants to hook me up with a sz 15 connect.

maybe its jus me but i always felt like rockin gear wit the theme of the shoe on it is lame but sum of its cool....not this particular fit but other ones ive seen lol

I hear you. It's all about your style and what u want to wear. I like this local spot. Maybe too much purple but their black shirt is nice.

You dudes really going out of your way to buy purple and blue shirts
sick.gif
. Some of yall like 30.

White v-necks fellas. This is not 2002.
sometimes I prefer to wear more than just a plain white tee. So if its not a plain white or black tee most likely its a polo. 

drove by millenium in lawndale n saw that the line wasnt too bad...decided to wait around and see if i can cop a pair for my homie who slept hard on em this morning online..i finally get in and they had one pair of 10.5 left but it was on hold for some cat waiting for his mom or some sht waiting to come by with the funds..dude was squattin IN THE STORE.sayin some nonsense about how the district mgr said it was ok for him to wait 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IF YOU BROKE, STAY YO *** HOME. 

glad i got my pair early. 

Struck out on my pair but had a busy week anyway. Caught Flawless Jams for 150 no og box , Concords worn once for 140 with og everything, and Traded a pair of Wheat 13s with no box  for 2012 Bred 11s worn twice With OG Everything(their that common in NY).  Now The wait for worn pairs of Grapes begins. No need to Buy DS from resellers for 250 when you can get a worn once or twice pair for retail. 8.5 on the horizon.
must have been hella busy of a weekend 
laugh.gif
 but I agree with you 100% I'm not gonna collect or resell so a worn pair will do for me, hope I can come up with a steal in the future

Lol @ dude on the far right ! He put that one kick on for the pic ! Rocking one new balance and a grape. LMFAO ! Ppl really kill me, it's all about those pics ! He didnt even take off the other kick. He probably gonna take it right off, put it back in the box and chop it.

son is standing on a piece of paper so the sole dont get dirty

:rofl:

Looks like the true shoe heads who were successful coming up on these this morning in large numbers are beating the resellers based on accessibility and quantities of these sneaks! I guess those resellers dreams of turning a jackpot profit is turning into a nightmare for them before our eyes.

Last edited:
Got mines on FNL . My old beat up lap top came through . Windows vista FTW ! Got in in like 3 min when my brand new Mac book pro had me waiting for an hour smh

I copped online because I thought it was going to be crazy out here, but I just called a Finishline by me and they still have pairs.

I copped .5 down since I assumed they'd run like the Fire Red's from this year, which I thought ran really big. Hope they're the same...If not, time to move on to Black Tongue V's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom