Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
putting the link up on blast 2 minutes before they launch won't help you any better. That probably drove another few hundred buyers at the last second. oh well, hope you still got yours.

Whats the resell price on these. I wasnt able to cop thisorning amd living in frisco don't help either

zaaaaaaamn I had a pair on lock then went to jail thursday night lol didn't get out till 10 this morning to find out they got rid of them because they didn't know when I was getting out!!! HEEEEEAAAATED AF!!!! lol can't blame no one but myself though ...any word on a restock on these?

So again overslept... Was busy throughout the week and couldnt get any raffle tickets woke up 15mins before 11am to cop from end and after having it on my cart it sold out smh...

On the hunt for an 8 but refuse to pay ridiculous prices...

Smh at that pic up there with about 100 pairs

$40 for these ugly socks!? :rolleyes

zaaaaaaamn I had a pair on lock then went to jail thursday night lol didn't get out till 10 this morning to find out they got rid of them because they didn't know when I was getting out!!! HEEEEEAAAATED AF!!!! lol can't blame no one but myself though ...any word on a restock on these?
amazing.

One of my Jordan is overweight on the back. Lady at house of hoops wouldn't let me exchange cuz there were too busy and it's unfair. Foh.

Tacoma Mall was crazy this am. Cats had like 2-3 bags from FNL, Footaction, and FL with multiple pairs in it. I seen an employee of FNL sling a pair in front of everybody in line. People where like did that just happen?! All good though, I got my pair. Cheers to the rest and hope everyone got theirs!

Im rolling at the resale prices for these, I mean, seriously..... so many of these were made yet they're going for $250?
roll.gif
 Who would buy for that when there's gonna be 3 more restocks of them eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom