Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release was extremely easy, the easiest release so far this year for JB.   People were still copping close to 11am online from EB, FTL and other sites.  For those that couldn't cop make sure to visit your local stores in the middle of the week to inquire about reseller returns.

Is this your first release this year?

They were copping that late, because they was still getting these are in peoples carts please try again

1/10 how hyped/hard was this release?

10 being 11's dropping
laugh.gif
IMO hype 10 and for how hard it was 10 as well.

Those unclaimed pairs from raffles and RSVPs are selling out so ya'll might want to do some searching. just scored my size down though so I'm good. 2 for 2 and I'm out

Is this your first release this year?

They were copping that late, because they was still getting these are in peoples carts please try again
That's how Footlocker, Inc controls traffic on their sites.  Take a moment and read prior comments from NT members that were copping around 11am.

nice to see people who did their homeworks were able to cop with ease.

Told you guys these would be widely available.

nice to see people who did their homeworks were able to cop with ease.

Told you guys these would be widely available.
widely available??,, they sold out at every place im aware of my dude, guess it all depends on where you live at

I know these will crease extremely easy. Good thing I have a few pairs of sneaker shields left laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom