Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good with my one pair i plan to rock my 2013 pair and keep my 2006 pair ds

Olives are a personal grail of mine. Nice collection fam. I know the Stealths get a lot hate but I loved them too. Always been a sucker for simple colorways...

Nasty a** people....

Anyway...Got my pairs. Pleased overall. Had to air them out for a little though.

:smokin

I'm not apart of the new trend of hating nubuck. I actually like how nubuck looks on J's. Yeah hate me, whatever, but i like it. HOWEVER...i really feel like a smooth black leather would be soooooooooo much better for the black grapes. I'd cop for sure if that was the case.

Just got home from a footlocker in downtown Toronto. When I got there around 4pm they still had many pairs and had my size too (size 9) it was the last pair but it was a easy cop for me!

I could get used to walking in a footlocker and getting my pair at anytime

throws them into the deadstock shoe pile..... funny **** i walked by hibbets in yotr 7's half the line thought i had variants on...those in the know asked yo how u get them..i chopped it up with them and the other part of the line got quiet lolololol

I'm not apart of the new trend of hating nubuck. I actually like how nubuck looks on J's. Yeah hate me, whatever, but i like it. HOWEVER...i really feel like a smooth black leather would be soooooooooo much better for the black grapes. I'd cop for sure if that was the case.
I like the ashy Larry suede on the black grape 5s I prefer suede/nubuck jays more than the leather ones but I guess it depends on personal preference either way I will still be copping

wha happen taf in the west end.. i almost got shot at the west end smh lol 
A lot of shady mess and the hood being........hood. The store originally had 50+ pairs. They sent 20 off to another store the night before. A few pairs were sold before they closed that closed that night. They told people first come first serve all week. While standing in line dudes start walking up talking bout they're good because they signed the list last night. Everybody had that WTF look on their face. Lady in front of me said she signed her and her brother on the list. Luckily for me her brother didn't show up. She let me use his name so I could get my pair.

But yeah, some fights almost broke out. One dude threatened to pop the trunk on this ratchet chick. After they start calling names from the list, it went from a line to whoever can push their way through the door first, smh.

I keep hearing of bad quality. I personally think some of the creasing can be attributed to the way folks are lacing em and/or getting them too big. 

Some folks don't know their true size.

dont tell me strong glue smell :nerd:

Yes indeed. Smelled like industrial strength rubber cement when I opened the boxes. Had to air out the entire first floor (no exaggeration). :x

My only gripe. If you even consider that one.

Last edited:
For those of u who ain't never been robbed at gunpoint for shoes just excuse my remarks. Back then it was real when jays was sitting on the shelves in the 90s and u was a younging rocking fresh kicks. maybe yall grew up in mr. Rogers neighborhood 24 pairs and all that stuntin, lol.

A lot of shady mess and the hood being........hood. The store originally had 50+ pairs. They sent 20 off to another store the night before. A few pairs were sold before they closed that closed that night. They told people first come first serve all week. While standing in line dudes start walking up talking bout they're good because they signed the list last night. Everybody had that WTF look on their face. Lady in front of me said she signed her and her brother on the list. Luckily for me her brother didn't show up. She let me use his name so I could get my pair.

But yeah, some fights almost broke out. One dude threatened to pop the trunk on this ratchet chick. After they start calling names from the list, it went from a line to whoever can push their way through the door first, smh.
man im glad i  live in the country up past kennesaw bruh ...they do start tripping...but all my spots their staffs love me i always spend $$$ even on non release dates...help them on their numbers for corporate...damn the west end smh....u got the auc the hood all mixed into a release...the greenbriar stories man...so many people tell me they rob or steal out your car lololol....smh 

I keep hearing of bad quality. I personally think some of the creasing can be attributed to the way folks are lacing em and/or getting them too big. 
Some folks don't know their true size.
Yeah this is my 1st pair of V's so I don't know my true size lol say what you want but these creased out of the store on my way to the car.

For those of u who ain't never been robbed at gunpoint for shoes just excuse my remarks. Back then it was real when jays was sitting on the shelves in the 90s and u was a younging rocking fresh kicks. maybe yall grew up in mr. Rogers neighborhood 24 pairs and all that stuntin, lol.
yup i remember dope dealers offering 300 for jordans early when i worked at footaction in the late 90's 

Nah, just Chocolate Ice Cream

Man, I saw the first one and started thinking what's the significance of these chicks spitting peanut butter down each others throats, than at the end, I started to wonder. I was thinking someone was trying to be lame with those corny images (such as bring out some XI Breds out the over), so i was expecting something to end with the grapes (as in jelly) to come at the end.

Then the second one came and sealed it for me.

I didnt think we had that on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom