Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few people mention they're glad they passed now because of all these ig pics.. not just in here, but a couple other spots..  i've even seen people say they don't even want them no more because of the pics..  i don't understand this.. i thought we bought a certain shoe cause we liked them 
nerd.gif

SMH............ why do they think the fridge **** is soooooooooo funnyyyyyyy or clever??? it's not at all and i'm glad the game participated in that nonsense maybe some of you will open your eyes and realize he's an idiot lol. jesus pieces
mean.gif

I've seen a few people mention they're glad they passed now because of all these ig pics.. not just in here, but a couple other spots..  i've even seen people say they don't even want them no more because of the pics..  i don't understand this.. i thought we bought a certain shoe cause we liked them 
nerd.gif

that makes two of us.

nerd.gif
Dem people finna flip flop and regret not copping these.

nerd.gif

That's how it should be, but you know people buy to stunt and re sell. It blew my mind how many people buy them to WEAR a handfull of times, then RE SELL them at reseller price :smh:. What part of the game is that?

Hey people full size available at shelflife,seems they are now a niketalk sponsor,check them out...[ATTACHMENT=3091]grape.jpg (196k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Did racism stop in the 20th century?

Being that it's a South African company, that practiced apartheid until 1990, and still has severe race issues. It's in extremely poor taste.

We're you offended by the grapes, being black people love "purple" stuff.. especially grape kool-aid.

no it just doesn't look a thing like Michael Jordan. if that's who it's supposed to be. either their photoshop skills suck or idk lol

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s

Bred 13s
White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)

Bred 11s

Grape 5s

Thunder 4s (finishline only)

White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

*Foams...*
Fighter Jets
Stealth
Pink

Lots of Lebron X's and KDs also

thx for info.

25th might be expensive days for me lol.

Need bred 13s, WC 4's but since they'll be at FTL I can get discount so glad not retail.
Also another pair of Stealth Foams

Hopefully Royal 1's restock

I have enough shoes in my collection to where I won't have to break these out for awhile unless I just have an urge to wear them . But the good thing with the youngsters now is that the attention span is short so as soon as the next hyped shoe is released their on that one . So if seeing a lot of people out wearing the same shoe asyou bothers you just wait a month or two and the people you see wearing these shouldn't be as bad . Me personally , i.d.g.a.f I wear what I want **** what everybody has on.

"I regret buying these because of the pictures posted on social media sites." :smh:

Not directing this to anyone in particular, but there are lots of Joan Rivers' type of people in this thread.

Is it okay to poke fun at some of the fits and sneaker shots posted? Yes. Will I regret copping the Grapes? No.

I think it's funny how in every youtube video about jordans the kids spend like 5 mins describing the shoe. is that the only way they can feel like they know something about it? it's so old lol but everyone thinks it's cool to do that or something

"I regret buying these because of the pictures posted on social media sites."
mean.gif

Not directing this to anyone in particular, but there are lots of Joan Rivers' type of people in this thread.

Is it okay to poke fun at some of the fits and sneaker shots posted? Yes. Will I regret copping the Grapes? No.
honestly I don't take it that seriously when someone says that. I doubt that many people actually regret it or will actually get rid of them, but it does definitely make you feel kinda
grin.gif
 about the whole thing and rightfully so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom