Air Jordan 5 icy sole collage pics?

I remember seeing a dope pic of almost every AJ5 icy sole, it was done pretty neat but I can't find the pic on my hard drive anymore...anyone got it?

Hmmm..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

air-jordan-v-motorsport-1.jpg

air-jordan-v-motorsport-5.jpg

MOTORSPORT V's ... NEED TO DROP!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool pics but this was a photo of icy soles thrown together, really nice to see...something like that XI soles pic

these are immaculate. they shouldnt even be allowed to be photographed or posted or anything because its such a tease to the entire sneaker community tht doeshave them. some collectors might commit even suicide due to the thought tht they will never get there hands on these. lol strait fire

Originally Posted by matt

these are immaculate. they shouldnt even be allowed to be photographed or posted or anything because its such a tease to the entire sneaker community tht does have them. some collectors might commit even suicide due to the thought tht they will never get there hands on these. lol strait fire
laugh.gif

their not that great

Its been a while since I've been here. But to me those shouldn't even been called the motor sport V's because the motor sport IV's are a whole different type of blue. More like a darker one such as the bike. More like UNC V's to me IMO.

^ Theyre issued to the motorsports team, hence motorsport V. Its not the colorway that makes them a motorsport Jordan - do the white and black 6 look like the bikes? nope....

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^ Theyre issued to the motorsports team, hence motorsport V. Its not the colorway that makes them a motorsport Jordan - do the white and black 6 look like the bikes? nope....
uhh yeah they do
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom