Air Jordan 5 Laser appreication Post..

So i wake up on the morning of January 13th 2007,lookin foward to coppin laser 5s next week January 18th..So i go to sneakernews.com to see wats sup......then i see RELEASE DATE CHANGE:AIR JORDAN 5 LASER 01-13-07...im PISSED!!..i was in the 7th grade,so im like f*ck it,they already sold by now...come to find out,they posted that on the 12th,which also made me mad....3 years later still want and need em size 13...

So i wake up on the morning of January 13th 2007,lookin foward to coppin laser 5s next week January 18th..So i go to sneakernews.com to see wats sup......then i see RELEASE DATE CHANGE:AIR JORDAN 5 LASER 01-13-07...im PISSED!!..i was in the 7th grade,so im like f*ck it,they already sold by now...come to find out,they posted that on the 12th,which also made me mad....3 years later still want and need em size 13...

theres a mom and pop store here in my town t hat had a FSR up till about 6-7 months. They still have a few sizes left...

theres a mom and pop store here in my town t hat had a FSR up till about 6-7 months. They still have a few sizes left...

I don't like them but here's a pic.                                      
air-jordan-5-laser-retro.jpg

I don't like them but here's a pic.                                      
air-jordan-5-laser-retro.jpg

I like the white laser iv's better then the v's
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

I like the white laser iv's better then the v's
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

I can't even bring myself to pay retail for. extremely limited I guess for a reason
A lot better Vs worth the money.

I can't even bring myself to pay retail for. extremely limited I guess for a reason
A lot better Vs worth the money.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

sounds like you just trying see if anyone is selling a pair to me ummmm against rules
mods lok it up!!!
ummmm no
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

sounds like you just trying see if anyone is selling a pair to me ummmm against rules
mods lok it up!!!
ummmm no
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom