Air Jordan 5 Laser appreication Post..

So i wake up on the morning of January 13th 2007,lookin foward to coppin laser 5s next week January 18th..So i go to sneakernews.com to see wats sup......then i see RELEASE DATE CHANGE:AIR JORDAN 5 LASER 01-13-07...im PISSED!!..i was in the 7th grade,so im like f*ck it,they already sold by now...come to find out,they posted that on the 12th,which also made me mad....3 years later still want and need em size 13...

theres a mom and pop store here in my town t hat had a FSR up till about 6-7 months. They still have a few sizes left...

I don't like them but here's a pic.                                      
air-jordan-5-laser-retro.jpg

sounds like you just trying see if anyone is selling a pair to me ummmm against rules
mods lok it up!!!

I like the white laser iv's better then the v's
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

I can't even bring myself to pay retail for. extremely limited I guess for a reason
A lot better Vs worth the money.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

sounds like you just trying see if anyone is selling a pair to me ummmm against rules
mods lok it up!!!
ummmm no
indifferent.gif

I dont care what anyone thinks

I like these alot

Glad i still have 2 pairs and to the dude that can get still get them

If there under $200.00 a pair you can make a nice profit on each.

I will admit both colorways laser 4's are alot better then the laser 5's

But the laser 5's are still a great looking shoe.
The laser 6 rings are also a hot shoe.

The funny thing is I got a pair of thunder jordan 4's on the day the laser 5's released for $200.00 the guy in the shop did not know what he was selling me.

So before he could ask anyone whats the correct price I gave him the money and walked out the store

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I dont care what anyone thinks

I like these alot

Glad i still have 2 pairs and to the dude that can get still get them

If there under $200.00 a pair you can make a nice profit on each.

I will admit both colorways laser 4's are alot better then the laser 5's

But the laser 5's are still a great looking shoe.
The laser 6 rings are also a hot shoe.

The funny thing is I got a pair of thunder jordan 4's on the day the laser 5's released for $200.00 the guy in the shop did not know what he was selling me.

So before he could ask anyone whats the correct price I gave him the money and walked out the store
haha good score wit the 4's

I got a pair of the Laser V's and really like em, had no problem paying retail for them back in 2007. With that being said, I own both pairs of Laser IV's and I LOVE those.

Always liked them and pretty underrated shoe
pimp.gif
...Always wondered why people didn't like them...maybe because of the orange, inner sockliner, or laser work? Or maybe they just follow what everyone else says
ohwell.gif

remember ppl went crazy for these...... now youd be lucky to off them for anyhting over retail.

all hype

Back
Top Bottom