Air Jordan 5 Low Retros - "Dunk From Above" (OUT NOW) & "Fire Red" (OUT NOW) - $175

Just copped a pair of the Alternate 90s off Eastbay yesterday after work. Those will be my 1st pair of Js in a longggggg time. Will post pics after they come in next week.

Also plan on snatching up a pair of those Fire Red joints when they drop. 

On the fence for the white/navy blue colorway.
they just went up on 23penny for 140, and yes before someone asks they are super legit

Just copped a pair of the Alternate 90s off Eastbay yesterday after work. Those will be my 1st pair of Js in a longggggg time. Will post pics after they come in next week.

Also plan on snatching up a pair of those Fire Red joints when they drop. 

On the fence for the white/navy blue colorway.
they just went up on 23penny for 140, and yes before someone asks they are super legit

Size 14 though :rolleyes

I just got the alternates for $130 out the door at the factory store in Brooklyn. There's a size 10 left for anyone interested. The box lid is ripped off though.

Last edited:
Nike must know these are going to sit. I received notification about these when I didn't have it checked.

Yep. I've seen spots online with them on sale too. At this point I don't know why any store would still try to sell them at full price.
only MJ knows...

I'm not necessarily surprised though, because i've seen similar crap before. Pair of Black Kobe 8 Elite's stayed at $200 (Or $220, don't remember the exact price) at my local FInish Line the entire time it was wear, while other stores in the same damn mall and online dropped the price to $170 and lower. :smh:

My only real regret with these is that just like with the Alternates, and the lowtop White Metallics if they end up releasing as well, i'll have to wait for them to hit discount to cop. Because Nike honestly thinks the masses are going to pay $175 + Tax for some lowtop Jordan V's. :smh:

$20 FNL Reward expires TONIGHT:

Reward #: 151201546689
My WC #: 97115727

Couldn't post it early enough but I hope somebody catches it.

Dunk From Aboves would look crazy as high. I'm not sure about the 5 as a low top in general.

Just got my pair in last night and they look (and smell) really good. (Will post a pic of em later this week) 

Thought about getting the Dunk From Aboves, but I've already spent too much money on kicks. Just got the Alternate 90  AJ 5s, Alternate 89 AJ 4s, KD 7 Flight, Adidas SL Loop Red Reptiles & I just placed an order for the KD 6 Easter.

Still got my eyes on the Fire Red lows though.

Oil change then I'm hitting up Hibbett Sports and Jimmy Jazz in Greenwood,MS to see what shoes they have since the ones in Cleveland,MS ain't got ish worth copping.

Zero copps for the dfa's huh ?   i think they're clean for summer time with a brewers hat  
nerd.gif

might be back

Zero copps for the dfa's huh ?   i think they're clean for summer time with a brewers hat  :nerd:  

might be back
I think that price tag is giving lots of people pause. I like them, especially the exposed leather edge, but with so much dropping, I have to prioritize what I cop.

If I went into FTL and saw them sitting there for $120, I'd apply mili to them and walk out under $100.

Back
Top Bottom