Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Returning 2025 !

First, I need that 23 with the correct font, and hopefully white edges on the “durabuck” cuts.

Second, for those of you who were looking for a different colorway, just be patient, there should be two OG colorways dropping. Hopefully with no “imagination”.

Only worn my 2016 pair maybe 3-4 times max. With that said, more than likely in on these. Hopefully we see grapes, wouldn’t mind black tongues either.

Safe to say when the all black pair drops later this year, will show us what’s in store for these?

3cf1c6d2c9c98ed4828b1423d05d4d548035c057-1070x760.png

Come this October these are dropping as a reimagined retro..
jordan-1-black-toe-reimagined.jpg

Wondering if the '25 blk/met Vs will be a reimagined as well.
Just thinking out loud, but if they are, I hope they dont put that pre-yellowed vintage bs on the finished product.

I’m probably the only person hoping for no 23. For folks saying it’s too soon..I mean it’ll have been 9 years. I’d say they’re actually overdue. Last retro wasn’t that good either.
I agree. They’ve never gone more than 10 years between releases since the OG. But they are tanks after all and could go longer.

Last edited:
I also passed. Until my 07s died in 2022. Then I bought a lightly used 16 and I’ve only worn them once. I actually like these better beat up so I’ll pass again if they don’t fix the tongue and the toe shape.
It's going to be hard for me to pass on them again as they're literally my favorite shoe of all time. Unfortunately, that also means I hold them to an extremely high standard.

I'm not trying to be that guy I'm going to be that guy. The current 3M is more than likely going to be on these because it's what JB/Nike has been using on 3M Tongue 5s since the 2016 Metallic release. There's next to no chance they change the material when what they use now does what it needs to. It just doesn't look the way it needs to. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm in for a pair either way. Not passing on these so I can sit and wait almost another 10 years for a change that's not guaranteed.

I'm not a big 5s guy at all and I actually own the 2016s but I will more than likely get these. Definitely in if they hit any type of sale.

These are the only 5s I absolutely love.

Back
Top Bottom