Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Returning 2025 !

We just need a proper Jordan 1 Bred retro in the 85 cut so I can replace those too.

3's got sold, so did the '19 4's and the 2016 5's.

Why are the majority of y'all acting clueless? These are going to be a reimagined release. The last retro was a normal release, so the writing is on the wall. I would love these in all leather, as the same leather on the reimagined 4,s. But im a little bit worried about Nike/Jordan Brand creating some type of Montrosities out of these, as using trash suede materials on these, as they did on the Royal reimagined 1,s or using all patent leather on these,like they did on the reimagined Bred 1,s.

I’m all in on a leather pair, especially if shape is good. Same as when leather 4s were announced, no one wanted, and I was for it… guess who wasn’t able to get a pair tho. Smh.

I’m all in on a leather pair, especially if shape is good. Same as when leather 4s were announced, no one wanted, and I was for it… guess who wasn’t able to get a pair tho. Smh.
If they make this release a leather pair I’m out

Passing just like I did with the leather 4s
1712781247080.gif

Of course I’d like them as original as possible…. But I wouldn’t mind being able to wear em in the rain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m different when it comes to these because the Black Metallic 5s are my favorite Air Jordan period. I want “23” on the side so I can somewhat see where you’re coming from with an unpopular opinion (just like mines) :lol:
Fire reds, and black metallics are 1a, and 1b for me as far as all time faves go. I wouldn’t be mad at leather metallics, but make some suede/nubuck fire reds, and I’m flipping tables over.

Back
Top Bottom