Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

They're fire where I'm at. Couldn't cop a pair size 9. Smh

Clerk told me come back at 6. If the guys haven't picked up their pre orders by then, he'll sell what he's got.

Last edited:

Just go on ebates now and go to wheres my cash back? make a ticket and copy and paste the email confirmation. it sometimes works when I forget to use ebates. only if you do it quick enough
you can still open the tracking ticket from ebates as long as it's a few hours within your order, it worked for me a couple of times
i opened the ticket 15 minutes after the order but i just submitted the request just right now 8 hrs later hope they still accept ...but thanks for the info

Looks like FTL, EB, and FNL still has alot of sizes left, if anyones still looking. Also checkout the cash back sites. Many are running lager discounts than normal.

Just like I said it many many months ago, ther gonna sit just like the stealth X's blk/wht that released a year or two ago.

probably wont sit 2 long due to the shoe game these days. Those that dont enter raffles or line up , or have bad luck online will have 

a J to cop.

There's gonna be atleast 1 J a year that is gonna sit on shelves for the bumz that are ariving from the slumz to become one of us OG 

Jordan Heads.

I have a feeling that this is how its going to be for a lot of these general releases including gamma 11s and taxi 12s. I could be wrong but it seems as though nike is producing A LOT of these shoes. I know a lot of people didnt like these shoes but it was the same with Laneys.... They just produce enough for everyone now a days. Lets hope this keeps up in December.

What the heck are you guys talking about, these shoes are sold out in every single store I've called.

idk man im in NJ which is hype city and some spots still have them. If not actual in person stores check finishline.com and other sites... I bet they are holding stock to put back on tomorrow anyway and claim there was a "restock" when in reality they try to increase the hype.

Has that ever happened? I've never heard of that happening man, I could've copped the bel airs and 3lab5's but didn't feel them. Now that I start feeling the Oreos I can't cop.

Did anyone else have a problem with adding to cart on FTL?  I was trying for the oreo's and it didn't let me for any size so I got from FNL instead.  But now there is a 9.5 for Laney's on there and it wont let me add to the cart.

i guess it depends on where you live, in orlando went to finishline today saw them still on the shelves..

Wow. Damn it! I live in Orlando but the holidays took me to Puerto Rico till Sunday. What are the chances of me copping Sunday in Orlando if there isn't no restock tomorrow?

Call any footlocker, champs, Finishline, jimmy jazz or Footaction in Charleston, SC. These are sitting in all stores like an obese person on a couch. Not moving at all!

You guys are lucky. I've been calling stores trying to cop all day long. No luck.

Thanks for everybody telling me they still on shelves in other places.

You guys are lucky. I've been calling stores trying to cop all day long. No luck.

Thanks for everybody telling me they still on shelves in other places.
My boy who goes to PR often almost always cops limited kicks with ease from FL, FA and I think Champs out there, I'm sure GR kicks should be easier to get.

Orlando only got 3 pairs left and I won't be there till Sunday 6am. Looks like I won't be able to cop Oreos. Fudge.

I went ahead and asked the cashier if she has some sugar free chips ahoy. Lol

Here in northern Cali my local finishline had a lot. I went through at least 3 pairs of 9.5 to get the best one. The chick helping me even insisted I check out the shoes and if I didnt like any I could swap between the 3 pairs to get the perfect pair! Wasn't going to cop at first but then decided to get after seeing them in person

Back
Top Bottom