Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

one of my guys that works at finishline showed me the mens size, and the material almost reminds me of my raptors... it didn't have that feel like my black grapes did... I think maybe it was just the pair I seen let's hope all of them aren't like that..

If thats the case, im passing. I hope their not like raptors. I like the look of these, but i will pass if they do if they use poor material

If they use what's was on the last raptor 7 release then they used durabuck. That being said, they would be using the same material used on the first three releases of black metallic 5s. Black suede looks doo doo on 5s
Word to 2011 metallic 5s and black grapes.

Also the shanghai 5s I believe are durabuck, great choice of material.

Hopefully, with everybody wanting to buy other things for black friday these will be an easy cop.
I originally thought it would be as I saw more and more Laney's sitting well passed release date, but I am starting to get VERY nervous.

These came in yesterday and they are pretty nice. The material on the upper is actually nicer than that stuff they used on the black grape colorway IMO.

White midsole is actually nice, but it's actually more of a milky white while the sock liner is a brighter white. (I hate white sock liners btw)

I only plan on buying 2 pairs of J's this holiday season. I'm leaning toward these and the Black/Red 1s.

Getting thirsty, my body is ready!
White sock liner dosent bother me, i looked at some of my kicks and saw so many have white liners i didnt even notice, eg white cements etc. Itl b right ppl your foots in the shoe any way ;-p

The white laces are pretty nice on those.

Dunno if its better than the black though .

Same fam, i dont dig lace swaps but they do look good with white. guess you could alternate each wear, would almost feel like a new shoe each time.........

I'm gonna go check these out this weekend. If the black material isn't wack I think Ill cop and do that white lace swap

Back
Top Bottom