Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

I hope so. It looked as if I was going to pay $240 something. A little cheaper than if I ordered from Nike. I was ok with that...but after I placed the order I saw in my paypal it was $276. I didn't like that at all. Hopefully they refund. If not, it's a lesson learned.

I'm still clueless on what I was charged, I saw different totals from different people. Apparently there's a foreign transaction fee? Not sure if PayPal hit you with that. I used a CC that had no foreign transaction fee so idk if thats going to help me with a lower price than $276. Maybe there's a chance they'll refund you/us. It seems like people who tried to request a cancel cant login their PSG account now.....it's either a coincidence or the cancel went through.

I'm still clueless on what I was charged, I saw different totals from different people. Apparently there's a foreign transaction fee? Not sure if PayPal hit you with that. I used a CC that had no foreign transaction fee so idk if thats going to help me with a lower price than $276. Maybe there's a chance they'll refund you/us. It seems like people who tried to request a cancel cant login their PSG account now.....it's either a coincidence or the cancel went through.

No, I didn't get hit with a foreign transaction fee. I definitely can't login, I tried over and over. I wanted to check my status. They took the money out. I wish I knew what was going on.

All the good gear is going fast. Anyone know where I can find the PSG logo shirt with the big circle in the back in a size L? That's the only one I wanted and Nike is sold out.

I wish someone would do comparison pics of these and the black metallics. Is the netting on the tongue and the sides clearer than the black metallics. Kinda looks like it in th epics but that could just be the pics.

Kind of forgot about this drop but I wanted the coaches jacket. Any sites still have those? Probably doubtful but figured I would ask since I don’t know many euro sites

Screenshot_2018-09-14-18-20-36.png

For PSG, I got a DHL Express text message. Mine's arriving on Monday.

Logged into account and it says shipped. No shipment email from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom