Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

66C6A0B3-2F53-464D-BE05-D2E65DDCBBF6.png

GOT 'EM

Last edited:
Got em too. Seems like the majority copped. Sizes were still lingering around for these for a moment.........wished I didn't cop for over retail on PSG's site yesterday smh. I low key didn't want to hit on SNKRS just so I can validate my purchase yesterday lol. Reason why I hate copping on overseas site cause the sizing/prices/shipping/ refund policy is all over the place to me. Oh well.....I can choose between the 2 best condition pairs and return the other back.

Kinda want to cancel my psg order now that I got one from SnRKs.

Always wait for the NDC/SNKRS release; rules to live by. You never know when you might hit.

Decided to pass. Really like them but have spent way too much on shoes recently. Congrats to all who wanted and got!

if you got em on PSG you should have got em less that SnRKs (if you used the 10%) and w/ express shipping it wont take long to get to you, youll have em by next week.

I woke up at 10:04 and still managed a pair off SNKRS
Grabbed the coaches jacket off jd’s last night

if you got em on PSG you should have got em less that SnRKs (if you used the 10%) and w/ express shipping it wont take long to get to you, youll have em by next week.

So there was a 10% off on PSG too? I didnt know that. Damn ....I'm going to take the L lol.

Is there an option to do that? I wish I could. I wonder what's their refund policy and if its a hassle to refund back a package that's from overseas smh.
Best bet is to call so you can get to someone before it gets packaged up and sent on Monday. Though im the type to only want to email them, which I just did.

The checkout process for me was in french And I believe I checked out as a guest. I can’t seem to find any order number through my confirmation email.

Best bet is to call so you can get to someone before it gets packaged up and sent on Monday. Though im the type to only want to email them, which I just did.

The checkout process for me was in french And I believe I checked out as a guest. I can’t seem to find any order number through my confirmation email.

appreciate it. how can I call their International number though? and what's their email? Or did you go through that contact me form?

Always wait for the NDC/SNKRS release; rules to live by. You never know when you might hit.
That wouldn’t be something to live by, as I purchased these yesterday on the PSG site not banking on the SnRKs release the day after. If we all bank on only SnRKs, we would 95% of the time lose..well we already are, but u know what I mean

appreciate it. how can I call their International number though? and what's their email? Or did you go through that contact me form?
Go to the store page and scroll to the very bottom. Click on the “contact us” . Will have their # and email there

Edit: when u cal, dial +33 969 322 162
However the recording is in french lol. And when I just say something, there’s no response, lmk if u get through in English

Last edited:
Canceled my 10.5. I have the black metallic 5, and barely wear them. I can't justify another really similar looking shoe.

Size 14? So you're my competitor. I didn't want these. However sir, I ask that you stay away from the concord 11s. LOL
LOL. 15 would've been my first choice, but 14 was the biggest size that showed up when I got on SNKRS. 14.5 would be my ideal size, but I've never seen a 14.5, so it's usually 14 and the occasional 15.
Concords should be an easy cop if you put in a little work.

With Metallics from 2016 on ice.. these were completely unnecessary. Glad they were easy for those that wanted to eat though.

If anyone wanted to cancel their PSG order after copping from SnRKs
here’s their # if calling from US
+44 330 053 8723
And with obvious reasons, you may have trouble understanding each other lol. Just like that lady I spoke to. And if your payment is pending on the site and not cleared, you won’t be able to cancel your order yet, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom