Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

Not sure what you mean by this they both have the same stitching when using your photo from the previous page.

Yeah but the outline of the ends of the materials, where its cut, is black on the PSG. On the BM you can see the outline of where the materials are cut because it's a lighter color. It's one of those things I noticed that makes the shoe look much more black and higher quality.

only reason people are regretting them is theres no resell, which is great for those that truly want them. these were so well done.

I personally didn’t cop to resell. I just paid more than I wanted to for this particular shoe. Come on, at $276 I wasn’t looking to resell. :lol:

When unisport told dude they would ship this week...i bet it's gonna be like friday or something lol
With unisport you gotta set it and forget it

Not sure what you mean by this they both have the same stitching when using your photo from the previous page.

Here's what I mean... see how you can see the outline at the seams on the BM? The seams are blacked out on the PSGs because the material is better. One of the reasons why I like these so much. Might double up if they go below retail.
20180917_210601.jpg

Here's what I mean... see how you can see the outline at the seams on the BM? The seams are blacked out on the PSGs because the material is better. One of the reasons why I like these so much. Might double up if they go below retail.
20180917_210601.jpg

That’s because the PSG is nubuck and the Black Metallic is truer to the original 1990 release which they used durabuck.

Did anyone get anything from Pro SportsDirect ? They already took money but no shipping what so ever .

Can't wait to receive mine! I'm going white laces playoffs mode (or Champs League mode if you will) i don't care what yall think LOL

Jd sports canceled my order :smh: Talking about they couldn’t approve it. I approved the transaction with my bank , doesn’t make sense.

Is the entire back logo reflective? Can’t wait to get mine.

Nah it's not like 3M reflective but does flash slightly in the right lighting. The diamond stitch on the arm is 3M material though. I'm pretty pumped to have this but it's gonna be a hot winter lol this thing is a furnace even with just a T on .

Most are canceling bcuz snkrs showed love lol. 276 is almost 50 over retail lol

Retail plus tax for me was $242 and change in CA. $276 only $34 more. Still more than stockx though. Going for like $250 plus $14 shipping on stockx, $264 unless they still have a free shipping code. But maybe you have more risk of getting a bad pair or fake from stockx.

The weird part is that stockx used to say that there were 458 these sold but the number keeps going down. It's at 337 right now. I dont know how that works out. Why would the number sold go down? Anyone know?

Just got shipping from unisports
Cant track it since I’m outside of Europe
Says I’ll get another email for USA tracking
Another 2 weeks and it’s all mine :lol:

Their customer service is the worst I’ve ever seen. I tried to cancel my order shortly after I ordered. No one has even responded to my FIVE emails. I will never order from them again, I don’t care if it’s the only shop carrying what I want. It’s just the principle of the matter to me. They are simply awful.
So rather than give me the 10% off, they went and cancelled my order. They suck, oh well $270 saved I guess.

Yeah but the outline of the ends of the materials, where its cut, is black on the PSG. On the BM you can see the outline of where the materials are cut because it's a lighter color. It's one of those things I noticed that makes the shoe look much more black and higher quality.
I was going to say this. OG/Hype aside, they did a better job with materials and overall look on these than the BM

Back
Top Bottom