Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Damn homie.. You couldn't have posted that 15 mins ago? |I

This happens every time and EVERYTIME I try to go back and see if I can change my order and add the code lol. Its all good. The 171 is still a lot better than the 220 people was trying to charge...

Ordered 2 pairs on FNL read that its only 1 per customer... think im good or nah?

did this with thunders, i called and said one was my brothers but i used the same card to see what they would say. They didnt seem to have aproblem with it. I think thats a BS rumor, as long as its seperate transactions

I ordered 2 pairs from NDC, 1 mens and 1 boys... But I grab the wrong size on boys. Is there a way I can cancel that order without cancelling both pairs? I have the right size on my cart right now.

Got my 14's on NDC quick and was able to use an Xmas gift card.  Picked up another pair thru FNL thanks to the kicksdeals tweet right at 5:59, and was able to use my winners circle rewards (damn if that only paid for shipping and taxes though).  Been trying to pick up 2 when i can since you never know about the quality per pair now a days.  

FNL mobile link came through without a hitch and was able to apply my $20 rewards on the order :smokin

Last edited:
I ordered 2 pairs from NDC, 1 mens and 1 boys... But I grab the wrong size on boys. Is there a way I can cancel that order without cancelling both pairs? I have the right size on my cart right now.

if you can get customer service on the phone maybe

NDC is trying to get me today. Already got my order confirmation email for these.... Now the BHM Downtowns are sitting in my cart. Dont know if I can pull the trigger. 

I might just get the elite socks and call it a day. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom