Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

First time poster here so apologies in advance for the noob question...I was able to make it through the NDC checkout process and it looks like my credit card has been charged.  However, I haven't received an email confirming my order?  Any thoughts on what this might mean?  Should I start driving to the mall right now to wait in line?!!?!? 

Give it some time. NDC's been sending out email confirmations a bit late on the past few releases
Usually if you get the confirmation page with your order# you're good

Last edited:
I got mine quick, but there's been times that i didn't get the email till after 30 mins.  I probably wouldn't worry yet....you could always try the richards links posted above and try to cop there if it makes you feel better.

NDC came thru! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 The shoes were up on NDC before they tweeted the link. I've already received a conformation email. The BHM release made this much easier to cop. Now on to the royal blue/blk 1's, hoping for the same result...

maaaannnnn... I better not get screwed on richards because you guys are buying 20 pairs :smh:

maaaannnnn... I better not get screwed on richards because you guys are buying 20 pairs
mean.gif
People quadrupling and ****. People seriously need to get their priorities straight if they need four pairs. I don't care what the reason may be. 

Back
Top Bottom