Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

THIS. ALWAYS THIS :smh:
Hope none of you bought these to resell... if so, You're hustling backwards, AGAIN; no real profit in these, either.
I feel bad for cats who think making $50, at most, is a come-up. You won't be making 50 bones on these, playboy.
These are gonna sit EVERYWHERE, plus be restocked. Maybe I'll grab a pair when I can get them for what I paid in 1990 :smokin
Find yourself a new minimum wage "hustle"

Man, let's loosen up here a bit. I've been following this post all morning and you've got nothing but negative things to say about this release. Let these cats learn from their own experience and spend their "minimum wage" money how they want.

I passed on these, however im glad it sounds like there is plenty to go around.

Well done JB

woke up at 4:55, went back to sleep at 5:02.
grabbed it easily on NDC. EB stalled even though I know everyone there was clicking for the BHM.

I don't know why there are people in here dogging these kicks. trolling in here to increase post counts?
if you ain't got something close to helpful or related to the shoes without insulting the ones buying it, please leave.

I passed on these and  MIGHT pass on the grapes for one reason...Why in hell is there no 23 on the side??? Whose idea was that?

Last edited:
very nice quality pics twnty8!

Pretty cold 10 hour footacton campout for me my feet were freezing. I was taking breaks in the 24 hour restaraunt a few feet away drinking hot choccolate to stay warm. Sat my poland spring water bottle down for a while and the water turned to ice lol. I was ninth in line at footaction and secured my 9.5. Happy I got these and will UNDS them in spring or summer.Congrats to all who copped succesfully

Last edited:
It's funny how you guys through around this "plenty to go around" term. Plenty to go around means u can wake up at 1 or 2 in the afternoon and casually go online after freshening up and cop a pair. That's the definition of "plenty to go around". All online sites are currently sold out so that guy who over slept cuz he went out last night isn't saying there's plenty to go around. Stores having these sitting on shelves also depends on the area you live in. I'm from NYC and nothing ever really sits on shelves up here. So it all depends on where you live that will determine whether or not a release was an easy pick up. If you have to wake up early just to secure a pair then there isn't plenty to go around. Use the term wisely. Now these right here, these are the definition of "plenty to go around" and mass production numbers http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-656538/pgid-656535

some of you fools treat Jordans like they are beanie babies... lining up to buy them just because of a false value placed on them... they are shoes, that you paid $170 for... they are not worth that, or worth anything more than that... if you are going to wear them (and I mean more than 10 times total) and enjoy them, props to you... if not, find a new hobby

Woke up this morning with 0 intentions of purchasing. Went out to get breakfast, then afterwards headed over to the plaza and saw roughly 15 people on line (at 9:45). I decided to wait and actually see these in person. I felt rushed so I bought them :lol: and not even in my size which had just sold out :smh:.

Not looking to resell neither so I'll just return them tomorrow. Size 10.

shout out to lifewegohard for the extra wc coupon. total on fnl came out to $161. almost a blessing i overslept ndc, except fnl takes forever to ship. Im not complaining though
No doubt. Finish line can take while which increase chances of delivery issue but 99% of the time its straight.

off to the mall to get my reserved pair from shoe palace, gotta hurry cause they only have an hour window 10-11am
grin.gif

the stores here got their usual shipment a whopping 24 pairs each. it's strictly raffles now but them are the kind of numbers we deal with every release  
tired.gif

very nice quality pics twnty8!

Pretty cold 10 hour footacton campout for me my feet were freezing. I was taking breaks in the 24 hour restaraunt a few feet away drinking hot choccolate to stay warm. Sat my poland spring water bottle down for a while and the water turned to ice lol. I was ninth in line at footaction and secured my 9.5. Happy I got these and will UNDS them in spring or summer.Congrats to all who copped succesfully

Wait, what??
10 Hours??
There are better ways to cop dude and much more productive things you could be doing with that time.

Last edited:
Damn a 10 hour camp is vicious lol, didn't think people needed to actually camp. But I can't lie, didn't expect these to be an easy cop, you really didnt have to camp for these. It was a fairly easy cop online at 8am and even a dickssportinggood link came up and had plenty of sizes just waiting to be taken. Then a bunch of stores in my local ALL had em. Even called hours after the release this morning and plenty of spots still got pairs left. Gotta give props to everyone who was saying these run big though, bought two pairs, and had to choose the one .5 smaller of my original size cause it was a bit loose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom