Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Most of the recent releases been sitting where I'm at. There was 2 10's, an 11, and a 12 left at my local FNL last night around 8 pm. Forgot to use my WC reward yesterday to. Oh well..

Happy I spent my hard earned cash for these. I'm happy. ****, I'm happy with every new release. Its just something about having something new that gets me off.

I know exactly what you mean....there's a term of that but i dont know what its called.

had to get these so i could undeastock my CDP 5s
grin.gif

did you order from their mobile site? they wont show if you did. you can check the status by clicking the link from the order confirmation - that's assuming you got one..

Ok, this works. Yeah, I ordered from the mobile site. I checked from the link from the order confirmation in the email and the status shows processing. :D Thanks bro!

I just noticed that the Retro 5 bootie sock has the 23 on the side but not on the actual shoe :lol:

Here in San Diego, people are asking retail :lol:

I guess they realized these may not have a "resellers profit value" :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, I was surprised my FA still had these after the store opened up during normal work hours. Also, our FTL didn't get their total shipment, so there's probably some there. Broward Mall. Sure, Pembroke Mall still has them too.

SNS has a FSR for VIP members. VIP includes people that have made a purchase from them between December 2010 and November 2012. You must log in to see them.

Last edited:
Anyone that copped this release also have the Bordeaux's? I had some sizing questions, so if you could pm me or post here. Do the Bordeaux VII's run the same as these? I heard those also ran big was wondering if I should size down for them like I did for these.

Just copped wasnt going to @ 1st but I loved my pair back in 2000 so decided to cop. Actually i love the stiff leather bc my white cement 4s havent creased after multiple wears unlike my white red 4s after one wear

I must admit I truly impressed with the leather quality. Quality like this doesn't come back too often. But '99 Retros were the best production. Overall,
clean shoe. Good job, JB!

Here's some pics for the NT fam:

Back
Top Bottom