Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I just found that old receipt from Nike Seattle. Those free runs were only 90 and they did free shipping. Maybe I just got lucky that day.
Once upon a time they did free shipping if you used nikefind. They haven't done free shipping in a while especially for hot releases.

Finally got my NDC shipping confirmation this morning....checked the tracking and its already out for delivery...lol :smokin

Last edited:
Did anybody get  another payment yesterday from FNL? Now I got 2 different payments on my bank account. Do you guys think FNL customer service will come through if I get this to them? because I've heard FNL has one of the worst customer services

Did anybody get  another payment yesterday from FNL? Now I got 2 different payments on my bank account. Do you guys think FNL customer service will come through if I get this to them? because I've heard FNL has one of the worst customer services
Call your bank

Aside from a wrinkle from them being laced tight my size 14 is flawless. I'm satisfied with the leather quality and there's no glue stains. Copped mine hassle free Sunday evening. This is how releases should be.

Stopped by HOH after work and they had a lot of pairs sitting and available. Almost a full size run in SLC, UT. Maybe you can do a stock locate and have them ship to your city.

I'm surprised by the relative ease there is to acquire this shoe. I like 5's a little more worked up ya know? A little aging on the nets and the sole bring 5's to life, I don't like that fresh out the box look on em...or maybe I'm just that used to my CDP's

I can't believe there's still sizes available. How times have changed.. Watch these joker IIIs sell out instantaneously..

Back
Top Bottom