Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

8.5 9 and 10.5 are all showing but won't let me add them to the cart. These restocks are going fast.
man... missed out again??? eastbay is the worst... called them.. P.O.S rep on the phone was like "uhh naw man they're sold out.. they're probably still on the website because someone in the web dept made a mistake. Better check ebay man"

WTF? o_O  horrible customer service...
First off...these are not restocks. They are most likely cancelled orders that have been put back online. There's no telling how many they had...it could have been just 1 pair. This happens everyday on eastbay. Random pairs of certain shoes will go up and sell out within seconds (because there is most likely just a few pairs out of the sizes you see.)

It's commonly known that the sizes still apear as availabe when they are really not. Eastbay customer service isn't horrible. Some of them just don't know exactly what is going on all the time.

Last edited:
I'm keeping them now..they ended being free...haha :D

man that's legitimate b-grade right there, should have never made it to the store
it's gotta be one of the 1st things they check for
sorry man

precisely why they don't check.....probably don't really care....and will continue to release crappy products!
he's happy kuz he got free defectives lol boy oh boy how times have changed

First off...these are not restocks. They are most likely cancelled orders that have been put back online. There's no telling how many they had...it could have been just 1 pair. This happens everyday on eastbay. Random pairs of certain shoes will go up and sell out within seconds (because there is most likely just a few pairs out of the sizes you see.)

It's commonly known that the sizes still apear as availabe when they are really not. Eastbay customer service isn't horrible. Some of them just don't know exactly what is going on all the time.
Must have been a LOT of canceled orders then, because I basically saw a FSR this morning on Eastbay.

Last edited:
Must have been a LOT of canceled orders then, because I basically saw a FSR this morning on Eastbay.
I dunno, cause I was able to add 8 sz 11's to my cart. Didn't want the shoe, but was curious how far it would go. I got bored at 8, cleared my cart, and left
wink.gif

Pair from NDC just arrived... bout to inspect them now

Update:

I was happy @ first no flaws until i saw the Jumpman on the right heel was off center but not as bad as D3RANG3D SOL3's pair.

not tripping though, its really not that noticeable

Call Nike bro, or do a chat. They will hook you up with something...maybe a gift card

My pair is out for delivery today from NDC.

Checked UPS' tracking, and these took the most out of the way route possible through their network.
laugh.gif

To sum it up, these went through the biggest circle ever.

all shoes that have release recently have received "restocks"..i believe all the stores now ration out their pairs to deal with the traffic so i would consider it more of a "re-release" than a "restock" because like everybody said they most likely aren't getting new shipments of the shoes.

all shoes that have release recently have received "restocks"..i believe all the stores now ration out their pairs to deal with the traffic so i would consider it more of a "re-release" than a "restock" because like everybody said they most likely aren't getting new shipments of the shoes.

A lot of these restocks are canceled and returned orders. That's why they're gone so quickly.

And often with Footlocker/Eastbay/Footaction, because it's in red doesn't mean they have them in stock. People run to the board to promote restocks, but you can't add them to their chart.

Checked UPS' tracking, and these took the most out of the way route possible through their network. :lol:

wow :rofl: ...

the entire ups staff had your shoes at one point

A lot of these restocks are canceled and returned orders. That's why they're gone so quickly.

And often with Footlocker/Eastbay/Footaction, because it's in red doesn't mean they have them in stock. People run to the board to promote restocks, but you can't add them to their chart.

I bet a lot are cancelled orders of dudes thinking they would flip them for double & were struggling to get back to $200 shipped :lol:

My UPS package was supposed to come today but the delivery has been rescheduled. according to the website, "the receiver has moved". I'm getting these shipped to my university, and I'm pretty sure the university post office was still there when I walked by.

I just want my kicks...

Just waiting on the grapes and my personal faves of the 5 will be complete. (I am not the one to talk about quality, but I can honestly say that the leather on these 5's feels like crap compared to the leather on my black tongues). But, hopefully that just means that they will last longer.......
I thought the leather was exactly the same, just not as thick of a layer of PU put on the '06 black tongues as these.  They are both still the leather that will give unnatural creasing unfortunately, but I am still happy with my 2013 pair. 
Just received mine from FNL, I think the quality is better than the XIII Breds that dropped a few weeks ago. In fact I would say they are great quality.   The black midsole with the icey bottom makes the shoe and I would say better colorway than the Vs that are dropping later this year with the red midsole and 23 on the side!!!  Good luck to those trying to cop restocks...I think its worth it!

The black tongue fire red 5's releasing later this year will NOT have the 23 on the side. 

Checked UPS' tracking, and these took the most out of the way route possible through their network. :lol:

Define "circle."

Last edited:
My UPS package was supposed to come today but the delivery has been rescheduled. according to the website, "the receiver has moved". I'm getting these shipped to my university, and I'm pretty sure the university post office was still there when I walked by.

I just want my kicks...

UPS is closing A LOT of the lil hubs they had... 3 closed in my area within the last 2 weeks & i have to go to the MAIN shipping hub for UPS now

I thought the leather was exactly the same, just not as thick of a layer of PU put on the '06 black tongues as these.  They are both still the leather that will give unnatural creasing unfortunately, but I am still happy with my 2013 pair. 

The black tongue fire red 5's releasing later this year will NOT have the 23 on the side. 

:pimp:

My right shoe has the jumpman slightly off too...ordered from NDC and just got them. Not the end of the world but interesting that at least 3 of us have the same problem on the right shoe.

Back
Top Bottom