Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Just got mine in from eastbay. Right shoe feels like a 9 and the left feels like a true 9.5 and also the right shoe has a smaller tounge then the right shoe. Do ya think I can return them to footlocker? Since eastbay is the same company, or can I just return them to a nike outlet?
You would need to return them back to us, unless you would rather return them to a Nike Outlet. If you would like us to assist you with this, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

My order from DSG for a size 11.5 has been confirmed and in stock!! Thanks again for posting the link!!

got mine from nike yesterday

not feeling it.. may try to unload or just return to an outlet so a lucky employee can put it in the back before it even hits the sales floor so they can repurchase with their 30% off.

:tongue:

I got mine a week ago, I was just too lazy to post pics. But here yaagoo

Last edited:
I love the 23 on the side. I think it looks fly 
nthat.gif

Charlotte NC heads, not sure if this has been posted but DTLR in Northlake Mall got a full restock yesterday and they still had a FSR as of about 4:30pm. Go get 'em if you need 'em! :smokin

Odd question, but do you guys rock these (5s in general) with the lace lock?

JordanLovah posted a pic on the last page without it, and it looked clean.

:smokin

rock all my 5's with the lace lock, just tie the laces over it, looks clean to me :rolleyes

peep:

These are my first pair of V's and I really like them

Sadly, only problem is that my pair has already creased in the toe area -__- Other then that awesome retro IMO

Your comparing apples and oranges...4s and 5s.....we're comparing same year retro just different colorways
hes saying the 4s are the same retro same year just different colorways but the military blues and fire reds had softer leather (which i hated) and the white cement had a harder leather. so saying just cuz this fire red 5 has this leather doesnt mean the other ones this year will... which i hope they have the same leather not a fan of soft leather unless its 1s or 3s shoes that look good when they crease 

These are my first pair of V's and I really like them

Sadly, only problem is that my pair has already creased in the toe area -__- Other then that awesome retro IMO
same on both points. I tried them on once there's this crease spot on the left toe box area 
mean.gif
 Haven't actually rocked them because of all the rain here...

hes saying the 4s are the same retro same year just different colorways but the military blues and fire reds had softer leather (which i hated) and the white cement had a harder leather. so saying just cuz this fire red 5 has this leather doesnt mean the other ones this year will... which i hope they have the same leather not a fan of soft leather unless its 1s or 3s shoes that look good when they crease 
Gotcha......I mean I see a lilltte difference on my 4s but not really....and there was no price difference....maybe use of difference factories......but my best guess would simply be JB quality control....they seem to lack it all around these days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom