Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

This is for all the people who worry so much about creasing. :lol: I crease any shoe no matter how fresh out the box, I AINT WALKIN LIKE NO PENGUIN. :smh:

"i can walk like a penguin" - for all my older northeast heads, yall remember... @0:16

is everyones starting to yellow? just got mine from the restock and they are. im wondering if sitting in a warehouse this long has affected that any.

Last edited:
brodel34 brodel34 Same thing with mine. Got em from the restock as well. Has some darker yellow parts on the bottom with the mesh siding on both shoes having a light yellow tint. Close to two years old tho.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of DS black tongues last night. Can't wait to unDS these this summer. 

Still haven't worn mine for whatever reason...No yellowing but the cardboard leather makes me smh every time I take them out the box...ugh

I pulled my black tongues out the box today to take pics to make a for sell post and they are starting to yellow pretty fast the blue tint is fading away and they are DS...but my DS Laney's and oreos are still fresh even my grapes I wore once are still blue,

This Gem Came In Yesterday And Had To Share!

Original Fire Red Jordan V Tee W/ OG Tinker Hatfield Sketch On Back. Pictured Here With My '99's :pimp:

Might End Up Slapping This Ol' Girl Into One Of Those Shadow Box's And Tossed Up On The Wall In The Sneaker Room :smokin

Hope You Guys Enjoy!

I'm hoping for a NA version 3M tongue next year. Also I wish they released the "Do you know Do you know Do you know?" Tshirt.

I'm hoping for a NA version 3M tongue next year. Also I wish they released the "Do you know Do you know Do you know?" Tshirt.
I wish but the odds of that is kind of slim. With the 3s coming back into production it seems like they're focusing on them.

We're getting the black metallic 5 this year though. Maybe more NA 5s will come next year. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom