white-red-black-air-jordan-5-3.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-15.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-4.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-12.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-14.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-1.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-10.jpg

white-red-black-air-jordan-5-9.jpg

^^ Grapes yessir. Those are a must. I'm just wondering what other original color(s) are dropping. Rule out the blk Metallics. I'm certain they'll probably do the Red Fire Reds. If not the white metallics, or Laney.

^^ Grapes yessir. Those are a must. I'm just wondering what other original color(s) are dropping. Rule out the blk Metallics. I'm certain they'll probably do the Red Fire Reds. If not the white metallics, or Laney.

I'm wondering about the 23rd anni more than the OG colorways.

The V being my fave shoe, i may have to skip these to get all the other next year, hoping for the laneys:x

Last edited:
If I want to buy any V's next year, it looks like I'll have to get over that blue tint.  My 2nd favorite silo so I have to give JB credit for fixing the shape like they did the IVs.  Gametime decision.

So far my JB list of shoes is at 3 (minus quickstrikes).  I'll go as high as 5, 6 if the Laneys are the 23rd anniversary shoe.  Should be an interesting couple of months.

Last edited:
If I want to buy any V's next year, it looks like I'll have to get over that blue tint.  My 2nd favorite silo so I have to give JB credit for fixing the shape like they did the IVs.  Gametime decision.

Maybe it's just me, but you can already see the blue tint fading away in the inner sole of the left shoe from those pics. That gives me hope.

Overall, these are a must for me.

People, the 23rd anniversary 5 will be those Flip joints, with the full elephant print.

:lol:

Anyways, I don't have too many fives in my collection, so I'm excited about these and the Grapes.

Crossing my fingers for the Laneys & White Metallic's!

Next year..... :pimp:

I'd be kind of mad if I got these and then the black tongue fire reds come out a few months later..

The V is my favorite shoe but they are so similar that Idk if I can justify getting both.

BTW.. No one said they were coming out, I'm just guessing because 6 years is plenty of time for JB to retro something again.

Last edited:
I'd be kind of mad if I got these and then the black tongue fire reds come out a few months later..
The V is my favorite shoe but they are so similar that Idk if I can justify getting both.
BTW.. No one said they were coming out, I'm just guessing because 6 years is plenty of time for JB to retro something again.
This! I'd hate to grab these and then the black tongues drop.....

Like I been saying for YEARS!!!!

As long as they dont have that tacky 23 on side its gucci. :nthat:

The shape is a lot better than before. More ankle padding, a lot more compared to the wolf grey v's which had very little padding. Still have a hard time trying to get past the blue tint. The tongue doesn't bother me too much. Decisions, decisions.

I have to admit, the shape of these is a lot better than the shape of my CDP pair. It's just the blue tinted icy sole that throws it off for me. :\

How's the leather though? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom