Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I want these more than I wanted my Bred XI's.. Been waiting for these for a long time.
nthat.gif
5 years same wait as the bred xis lol unless u mean without the 23 then yea u waited forever

5 years same wait as the bred xis lol unless u mean without the 23 then yea u waited forever

Yea, I wasn't "collecting" when the CDP's came out. I took a break around that time. Not to mention I really dislike the 23 on the side.

I still have a DS pair of black tongues and a good condition pair of metallic V's.. But these have always been my favorite.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED THIS. I CRACK UP WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE SAY, "I'M PASSING TO COP [INSERT SNEAKER 9 MONTHS FROM NOW]".

THEIR MONEY THOUGH, DO AS YOU PLEASE.

THESE WILL BE COPPED THIS WEEKEND. GOT TIRED OF SEEING THE YELLOW NETTING ON MY CDP'S.
I don't know if it was just me, but you brining up yellow netting (and obviously I'm speaking for the soles too) My Wolf Grey Vs yellowed very very quick. Now I just use them for beaters. They look like straight ***. I'll post a pic later so you guys can lol. Did anyone elses Wolf Greys yellow quick?
I love the Wolf Grey 5s....yellowing sole and all.

NDC better come through this Saturday...

i'll let you know on friday when my pair comes in. like you, '07 metallics are the only V's in my collection...theyre 9.5 and they fit fine, but a few stated these ran big so i went with a 9 this time around.

Sounds good, thank man.

Does anybody know how they fit?? My playoff 11s and thunders are size 10.5, but they been saying these run big so should i get a 10???? I don't want them to crease fast!?

Last edited:
I ordered a pre-release pair, I'll post photos when they come in. My local footlocker/champs are having a raffle for the 10 pairs each store is getting, what a joke. I might try to cop a pair on NDC and return the other ones, I can't tell if these are gonna be a crazy seller...

Just doing a late night run through NT and if this is a repost I apologize. But the FTL/HoH in Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara is doing FCFS this Friday and will be handing out the tickets at 6PM. Good luck to those coppin' these.

I really want these shoes but am not sure if I should go online or in store. I live in a suburban area not a city and was wondering what you guys think. Could I go when it opens in the morning if I dont have success online?

I really want these shoes but am not sure if I should go online or in store. I live in a suburban area not a city and was wondering what you guys think. Could I go when it opens in the morning if I dont have success online?
take your pick

i don't think its much hype with this release

going to the store should be a lock though

^^^ Yes they come with lace locks...

I can't wait to pick them up this weekend!! :smokin Finally getting my classic Fire reds!

Last edited:
just a question...

if somehow I miss out on these in stores and online, how much should i expect to pay for aftermarket prices? Let me be more specific, release weekend prices?

I know if you wait a month or more, prices start to drop.
IMO based on the amount of hype. I'd say $200-$225 minimum.

Excluding the Black/Red XI's, most retro releases tend to follow the same path on release weekend.

Back
Top Bottom