Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Everyone should be able to get their pair tomorrow or you just weren't trying hard enough. Good luck to everyone.

So what else is releasing tomorrow? Somebody said something a few pages back about BHM releases?
Yeah that was me....So the fire red V's obviously, two different Penny V's,...  The Kobe, Lebron, Durant Black History Months. Not sure what else.

Edit: guess a couple people beat me to it. sorry.

Last edited:
I'm ready for these. Gotta line up tomorrow morning before the mall opens, but it looks like it'll be worth it :smokin

Last edited:
Hows the quality? Do they make the leather rubbing sound like the fire red 06s?

You mean when you rub your finger across it?

These pre order sites aren't charging ultra crazy prices, so these shouldn't be super hard to get. 

Can't wait to cop these tomorrow morning, put in 4 raffles and got no single call. But got my RSVP so it's all good 
smokin.gif

these are everywhere in Brooklyn. Even the mom and pop Arab spots are only charging $225 and they're usually are trying to bust your head open lol

Even though Nike is limiting 1 per customer, I see these ending up like the Cool Grey IX. To me that's a good thing.  

Just copped em on HANON SHOP just confused though cause the advertised price is 135pounds but my invoice states 112.50 pounds?:wow:

They come out to 112.50 pounds because US customers don't need to pay VAT (taxes). Total is about $206 USD. I ordered from hanon before, they double boxed my order and shipped quickly.

just got two more phone calls from from Shoe Palace and Footaction saying i won their raffle, not to mention winning a pair yesterday by RSVP
happy.gif
 i only want one pair cause i still have my CDP 5s fresh
ohwell.gif
 i guess alot of people are passing on these to save up for next months releases
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom