Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

******** people complaining bout the tinted blue soles... I had the OG back in the day and this is closest to it without the "23". the 2011 concords did have the blue soles, guess people didn't like that too ei?!

this over the 3m-less bred 13.

Last edited:
^^^ Yo that picture just made my decision! GO GO! Hopefully it'll be stress free...

For sure next pick up...after this might be awhile for JBrand..

i personally don't mind the blue tint on the soles. definitely picking up a pair of these.
and picking up a pair of the black tongue 5s, they were my very first pair of sky jordans back in 5th grade!

Man January is a hell of a month Chicago 1's, bred xiii (bump to jan 12 release) and fire red v's. bred xiii and v's shoul be an easy cop.

Got these in yesterday. Very happy. Great deal and my favorite 5 CW. I don't anticipate this CW releasing next year. Sorry for the terrible pic quality.

LOL yeah my post you quoted was the first thing I thought of when I started the thread that you put in your spoiler

Man the tall tongue on the pics a page back just gives me flashbacks to elementary school.  I am so glad they brought it back.  Now I just need to pick up one of these to "match" that OG look
laugh.gif

Last edited:
wow :wow:....those are beautiful.

I've gotta pass though. I just hate how V's turn to piss after so long smh .

for some reason I was never a big fan of this colorway

I think its 3m tongue and that theres no silver anywhere else *kanye shrug*

Really hope these dont require a ton of work. One of my grails. Must have!

Back
Top Bottom