Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Just pawned off a pair of DS CDPs for $230..
I will not be replacing them with these tho..
I just can't get with the blue sole.. I need that yellowish tint..
What the box price on these anyways?

I've been waiting for these to come out again without the 23, but I'm with you and I think we're the minority. I prefer the soles to not be blue either. Kept my CDP pair for that reason. I just need to find another pair of 2000 V's, my other pair is done

looking forward to these... anyone got any pics of the box for the Vs this year? similar to the IV from 12 and III from 11?

looking forward to these... anyone got any pics of the box for the Vs this year? similar to the IV from 12 and III from 11?

Jordan used the same boxes for the v-viii as they did with the IV. That is just laziness imo. I hope they make a box specially for the Vs. A box that is like "this is what we wouldve done if we weren't lazy bastards."

Also makes it easier to find a shoe I want if the boxes are different for each model.

These will go nicely with the White/Black 13s.
smokin.gif
indeed

Citysole can shove it. I hate that site and their ridiculous prices. They used to be good.

I remember when they were one of the only few websites with decent prices before release day. I forgot what name they used to operate under, but those were the good 'ol days.

They have bought into the hype and cashing in on it. Don't blame them though, it is a business.

Last edited:
Damn.. I had no idea about the box!!

Such a nice touch. Hopefully these won't be too bad to get..

Im hopeful these will be an easy cop. Cant take too much of this ticket raffle nonsense and having to camp out for a pair of kicks.

I hate raffles because I never win. Hopefully my finishline will be first come first serve like they did with the Thunder 4's

Back
Top Bottom