Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

A lot of people are predicting these to be an easy grab. I hope thats true. When I say easy I mean walk in the the store at 8am on the dot and plenty sizes still available....

A lot of people are predicting these to be an easy grab. I hope thats true. When I say easy I mean walk in the the store at 8am on the dot and plenty sizes still available....
isn't that what everybody says about EVERY release these days?...

You guys think this will be easier or harder to get than the bred 13s? I wonder what the production level these will have. There wasn't much bred 13s, most stores had 1 case.

Last edited:
You guys think this will be easier or harder to get than the bred 13s? I wonder what the production level these will have. There wasn't much bred 13s, most stores had 1 case.
i think it will be way easier jordan is smart and with anything they put the word bred no ppl aint all brand new over lol but its a 5 we should be good numbers wise and i think the reason there werent much 13s cuz there going re release them like the raptors etc...

Regardless, I know the stores in my area will be doing tickets for every jordan release now. No more walking in at 8am and grabbing them. You'll have to find out the insider on when they release tickets cause every store here does it at random times. 

Jan. 26th should be interesting.

Wondering how will people react to the "No 23" on the side.

Is it the same crowd that passed on the White/Red 1s because "No Nike Air"?

:lol:

Regardless, I know the stores in my area will be doing tickets for every jordan release now. No more walking in at 8am and grabbing them. You'll have to find out the insider on when they release tickets cause every store here does it at random times. 
and this is why i'm done with j's.

I can definitely see these being easier to get than the Black/Red XIIIs ...my store doesn't get much, we didn't get the XIIIs but we got these almost 2 of every size. As someone already mentioned, it doesn't have the corny BRED nickname attached to them that makes everyone go crazy. Not saying these will sit but I expect shorter lines and easier to get online at least.

Jan. 26th should be interesting.

Wondering how will people react to the "No 23" on the side.

Is it the same crowd that passed on the White/Red 1s because "No Nike Air"?

laugh.gif
why would they react that way unless they dont know the ogs didnt have the 23 but then again ur right ppl complain about everything the no mars on the fire reds even tho the ogs didnt have it ether and i personally dont want nike air on my all my js the jumpman shows the evolution of the brand in my eye

It simply all depends on how many pairs JB ships to retailers. If retailers get black&red 13 numbers then these will be just as of an hassle to get as those. I have a feeling that these will be produced in WC 4/black&red 13 numbers instead of BC IV/Charcoal 7 numbers making this a somewhat difficult release, though if you REALLY put in work, you should still be able to get a pair. These will not sit like the fire red 4 that's for sure. Definitely getting these. Passed on the black&red 13 so these will be my first pick up this year

Those Beezy's at NDC act like they don't have any clue when these are going to drop at their locations, but we all know the lil hypebeasts have all JB release dates marked on their calanders. So regardless of the 23 not being on the side, the hype is there and will be there for all future release.

Can someone school me on the "no 23" on the side? So the OGs never had the 23 on the side and that's what Jordan wore, then later on he started rocking the one's with the 23? Cause I seen pictures of both with and without the number in game pictures. 

I can't speak for others areas but around me they got these in right their shipment of 13s which usually means they'll get more before RD I can usually tell if it s gonna be an easy cop by how early my Champs get them in either way they should sell out quick between those who really want em and those whi missed the 13s

Can someone school me on the "no 23" on the side? So the OGs never had the 23 on the side and that's what Jordan wore, then later on he started rocking the one's with the 23? Cause I seen pictures of both with and without the number in game pictures. 
he he would flip flop he wore the no 23 when he score 69 vs the cavs and the 23 pe when he wore the number 12 jersey so in my eyes both are og (to me) i know ima have both the one with the 23 and one without lol 

not coppin these because of the blue bottom throws the whole shoe off plus i like the ones comin out in augest wit the black tongue 10x better

Back
Top Bottom