Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Meh, my store is doing a raffle hopefully I can get a pair. I wish it was a reserve or first come first serve I don't mind camping, anyway hopefully I can win a pair or two. I called the guy and he said that the raffle ended on Friday morning when they start calling but he seemed semi-confused. So when I drop by tomorrow hopefully the raffle is still going on. 

Cause they said they were going to RSVP today?
roll.gif
 And on that note I secured my size 12 from NikeChicago.

Last edited:
Footaction doing raffles for these where i live. Camping isn't an option either because it's suppose to snow and be really cold out. If i order online, is it really that hard? Which is the best site to order online too? 

If i don't get these i'll definitely get the black/royalblue 1s, but these be looking mighty fineee!

Footaction doing raffles for these where i live. Camping isn't an option either because it's suppose to snow and be really cold out. If i order online, is it really that hard? Which is the best site to order online too? 

If i don't get these i'll definitely get the black/royalblue 1s, but these be looking mighty fineee!
Personally, I think finishline is one of the hardest to order from with the countdown clock it's pretty hit or miss. Eastbay and NDC I've scored a few pair on release day and I think they are the most reliable of the major retailers. Gotta have swift fingers and be ready though. 

For my Hawaii peeps I called the HOH at Ala Moana and they said they aren't getting the Vs this Sat and to call back next week.  They also said they aren't doing raffles for this particular shoe.  Was I trolled or what?

Last edited:
These will sell out like any other Jordan releasing these days. As far as trying to copp from a reseller if you can't get these on RD, They should be low I'd say around $200. Don't think these are gonna be hard to get and won't demand a high reseller price

thread still under 60 and its couple days away form RD we are looking good guys seems like the not3m bred 13s got ppl  broke or ppl just trolling about a 23 that wasnt always there 

man I wish I could get 225. Ive had 2 pairs for almost 2 weeks I cant move
imo the early sales dont go well people dont trust em ... atleast thats what cats by me say ...

i will have extra pairs, people here want reciepts and all .. easy sale then

if anyone in my area fails to get a pair HMU here for lil over retail ill hook it up .. no rape here for the homies

Last edited:
imo the early sales dont go well people dont trust em ... atleast thats what cats by me say ...

i will have extra pairs, people here want reciepts and all .. easy sale then

if anyone in my area fails to get a pair HMU here for lil over retail ill hook it up .. no rape here for the homies
word u getting a 10 by any chance and do u add shipping?

Back
Top Bottom