Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Its one thing to have a legit discussion about the quality of materials on JB releases, I think everyone would appreciate it if it was the top quality leather possible. It's another thing for people to come in and "brag"  over and over in the same thread that they didn't cop, and hate on everyone who did because of the "crap" materials that they know damn well they've bought on other shoes and/or will continue to in the future. It's the hater mentality that people don't like. I'm all for JB stepping the game up on better materials, but this discussion has gone on and on release after release and they still sell out in minutes regardless.

Word to re-sellers.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the shoe trees that come with these? Do you guys put them in your shoes after every wear or do you kept them separated like the paper? 

how the _____ do you go DOWN a full size? There's no way I could fit a 10.5, much less a 10. yall dudes...
roll.gif

learn ya damn shoe size.

how the _____ do you go DOWN a full size? There's no way I could fit a 10.5, much less a 10. yall dudes...
roll.gif

learn ya damn shoe size.
Its not that folks don't know their shoes sizes; Its just that JB is so inconsistent with the way they make their shoes ; Infared Pack I had to go down to a 9 & I normaly wear a 9.5....2012 VIs go back up to 9.5...

I think what happens is that dudes RSVP and then don't pick up the shoes. I'm pretty sure that the store RSVPs all of their pairs on Thursday. It's nice that they do FCFS afterwards. Nike Portland always does a second RSVP on release day after the initial pickup window is over.
Yeah I get that, but every size? U don't think they RSVP 3/4 of the stock then leave the other 1/4 for FCFS. I'm just saying the system is flawed. It pisses me off to sit and wait for a tweet, DM in under 5 seconds, not get one...then some dude just shows up and get a pair like nothing. The run around just pisses me off.

So I just checked my pairs, and the midsole texture is the same.

Messed up that the bro's pair is like that.

:smh:

lol you're telling me. I'm learning to get over it though. I'm just curious as to which midsole texture is actually the "RIGHT" one lmao

People are always complaining about JB quality but still continue to cop :rolleyes

copped, but the quality of these are garbage compared to OG pairs, maybe you guys are hatin' since you don't have an og pair in your hands. but man oh man i seriously just got these cause the box lmfao. Thats the only thing i give these release over the OGs lol

Last edited:
Yeah I get that, but every size? U don't think they RSVP 3/4 of the stock then leave the other 1/4 for FCFS. I'm just saying the system is flawed. It pisses me off to sit and wait for a tweet, DM in under 5 seconds, not get one...then some dude just shows up and get a pair like nothing. The run around just pisses me off.

Yeah I feel ya. Have you ever tried going after the normal pickup period to pickup one of the unclaimed pairs?

lol you're telling me. I'm learning to get over it though. I'm just curious as to which midsole texture is actually the "RIGHT" one lmao

Its definitely NOT supposed to look flat like his pair.

I believe its supposed to be just that TEXTURED.

Difference may be subtle, but noticeable, like flat leather vs. tumbled/pebbled leather.

Look nice. I also went .5 size down and fit perfect. Have them on now and I cant feel my feet anymore. Like I'm in Mexico wearing my botaz!

Yeah, I wouldn't listen to dudes saying go up .5 on these. I wear 11.5, and 12 in runners. I happened to get size 12 in Black Metallics, and they are baggy as hell! Stay TTS

this. i bought my 2006 metallics and fire reds in a ten and i wear a 10.5 they are super snug. just get your size.

Back
Top Bottom