Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

HS shipped but waiting for Royal Mail to despatch over seas. Anyone have experience with buying from HS.

My pair from NDC came in this morning. Besides the minor flaws (dye bleeding from midsole to leather, cracking of 3M material around Jumpman symbol, slight yellowing of blue tint sole), these are nice as f**k on feet!! By the way, sizing is just like the WCIV's for anyone still looking to buy a pair. Might post pics later today...

My pair from NDC came in this morning. Besides the minor flaws (dye bleeding from midsole to leather, cracking of 3M material around Jumpman symbol, slight yellowing of blue tint sole), these are nice as f**k on feet!! By the way, sizing is just like the WCIV's for anyone still looking to buy a pair. Might post pics later today...
 I guess they're nice besides all that -> (dye bleeding from midsole to leather, cracking of 3M material around Jumpman symbol, slight yellowing of blue tint sole).

You didn't find the leather a bit stiff on the feet?

Um, that is sort of a big deal.

>D

Please post pics.

I guess they're nice besides all that -> (dye bleeding from midsole to leather, cracking of 3M material around Jumpman symbol, slight yellowing of blue tint sole).

You didn't find the leather a bit stiff on the feet?
The leather is definitely stiff on these especially in the toebox and heel. I just see it as a longer break in period = a longer lasting shoe.

I literally had none of those problems. My pair was 
smokin.gif
. Still waiting on my pair from FNL.

Post pics please?

Man, white metallics would be beautiful if done right.. White leather, black tongue, black midsole, silver jumpman, silver sock liner, silver lace locks, & silver flame.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
i found a pic with me wearing mine a couple of days ago and was really wishing I still had them. I threw them out about 2 years ago and they were beat to death. They probably won't be made the same quality wise if they do release.

^ yeah they be having jordan bukkake parties on that site(23isbackdotcom) :smh:

*waiting for pics* >D

Last edited:
^ yeah they be having jordan bukkake parties on that site(23isbackdotcom) :smh:

*waiting for pics* >D
:lol:

I was offered these for my pair of Thunder IVs. I'm considering it.
Unless you really don't like the thunders, I wouldn't. The Vs can be had for retail if you watch for restocks, the resale on the thunders is higher then the Vs

Since I was expecting crap quality out of the Fire Reds they actually surprised me. Fit was actually good for me as I went with my true size. Actually might like these more than my thunder/black cement IV's since the midsole on these won't crack and the tongue is much nicer than that of the IV.

Got my pair from FNL today. They shipped in a bigger box than they used for the IV's but they still came un-dented. Overall quality is nice - I'm a big fan of the shoe box w/the OG look.

Last edited:
Just got mine in from FNL with just a few minor flaws, nothing big. Nicely aligned Jumpman. I went TTS and they actually fit a little snug. Good thing I always go TTS. Different people have different feet.

Last edited:
Realized I could post thru the mobile site to avoid admin approval. Pics coming soon...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom