Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

I respect ya opinion! Die hard will smith fan and grape 5s are my all time grails so I'm gassing these up lol I already preparing for that L tho looks like snkrs only??
that's what's crazy; it's like they said "how can we **** this up"......honestly they were so close to perfect but apparently we don't need laces

that's what's crazy; it's like they said "how can we **** this up somehow"......honestly they were so close to perfect but apparently we don't need laces
Yes I would prefer laces also..that emerald NIKE AIR is EPIC...when the fire red 5s drop remastered and the carmine 6s...Imma lose it!!

Yes I would prefer laces also..that emerald NIKE AIR is EPIC...when the fire red 5s drop remastered and the carmine 6s...Imma lose it!!
you don't know any customizers? they can't want more than 30-40 bucks to cut out lace holes.....hell i would just do it myself honestly but i have a whole new affinity for 1's and waiting for concords, so these are a pass; but 5's are my 3rd/4th fav model

you don't know any customizers? they can't want more than 30-40 bucks to cut out lace holes.....hell i would just do it myself honestly but i have a whole new affinity for 1's and waiting for concords
Hmmm that's a good idea. I'll see what's good if I score em. Concords coming are next level. I'm still tripping how we finally getting true to form 11s lately.

06 pair crumbled on me last year not down for 2013 pair much less these wtf what a disappointment to use nike air and give us this laceless crap im salty im hurt im upset fu whoever came up with this lol

I just hope peopl don’t say, “see they sold out. Where all the haters at?”. Because most shoes would sell out instantly with only 19k pairs

I know everybody wants the og with laces but yall gotta admit outta all these gimmicky JB drops this 1 is high key the GOAT. Tell me a more dope gimmick JB release better than these....but fools all over SBB and how it has a broken backboard at some random *** game story.
tHIs...100

if people who actually want to wear the shoes don't make these sellout, the resellers taking a gamble probably will

if people who actually want to wear the shoes don't make these sellout, the resellers taking a gamble probably will
Resellers gonna buy regardless. There is literally no risk. There's a guaranteed 50-75 profit in these. Plus it's a collector's piece. Belair 5s were still best will Smith inspired retro 5 made.

There’s actually a picture floating around of Will rocking laceless 5s back in the day!!!!!thats actually the whole point of these being laceless‍♂️♂️

Also grapes being worn with laces too but yeah that was the point.

Resellers gonna buy regardless. There is literally no risk. There's a guaranteed 50-75 profit in these. Plus it's a collector's piece. Belair 5s were still best will Smith inspired retro 5 made.
sounds good if you're getting multiples and not selling on stockx

Just going to wait till the grapes with laces come out. I ain't got time for all that

Back
Top Bottom