Jordan 5 Retro Laney Blue and Yellow
Varsity Maize / Light Charcoal / Varsity Royal
Varsity Royal / Light Charcoal / Varsity Maize
XXXXX-XXX
1/2019

Renders (not known if leather or suede)
6D4BBE5B-472A-4E22-9F97-510DB9CF7A7C.png
D20E3DB9-AEE8-4362-B761-E925F35580C4.png

I thought this was bout to be a thread on da white laneys. Was saying to myself “man they retro’n again already? I’ve only worn em once”.

I'm interested to see what route they take colorblocking-wise.

I've liked a good number of the loud upper Vs (Toro Bravo Reds, Tokyos, Flight Suit Blues, etc.) so I'm at least open to the idea of this.

I thought this was bout to be a thread on da white laneys. Was saying to myself “man they retro’n again already? I’ve only worn em once”.

Already? Its been a few years just like everything else thats gotten re released again

JB's pipeline planning is terrible! Seems when they are unsure what colorway/color combo would be a hit with the general public, they just throw everything out!

"We just released blue 5's, but I would reeeeeally like to add some yellow to that...F it...Laney it is!" - Gentry

Both have potential, but definitely like the look of the blue pair.

Better with suede.. not better enough. Laney V's were legit enough.

I’m anxious to see the yellow pair now. The hits of grey might break up the yellow enough to make it a winner; fuzzy Jumpman is weird tho in my opinion

Last edited:
Youre in every thread, saying in one form or another, "i like"

You either spend too much time on this website or you’re just being a troll. That being said, any thread that you happen to NOT see me post in, that means I don’t like it. If you must know, I mean. And lastly, if I may be so bold, if you look at my earlier post—I actually didn’t even say if I liked these or not. I said I’m anxious to see the yellow pair.

Last edited:
You either spend too much time on this website or you’re just being a troll. That being said, any thread that you happen to NOT see me post in, that means I don’t like it. If you must know, I mean. And lastly, if I may be so bold, if you look at my earlier post—I actually didn’t even say if I liked these or not. I said I’m anxious to see the yellow pair.
Youll still cop em

Back
Top Bottom